Honored Contributor

She has a vibrant smile and that overrides the hair color choice....she looks happy and radiates positive energy either way and should please herself.  In her case, she might have health issues to consider with hair dye and it also affects the hair condition over time.  She looks great with both.  Personally, the natural blonde gives her a more youthful appearance but that is just my opinion and it is her call.  She should do what makes her happy.  

Esteemed Contributor

I never liked her hair blonde and thought she looked much better with brown hair.  Since that's not a choice these days, I think she should stick with the gray.  

Honored Contributor

Never was a fan but she looks dreadful.

Honored Contributor

By comparing those two pictures, I prefer the natural gray hair.  I think it compliments her skin tone better and looks softer.  Love the wavy curls, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I agree that olive tones do not look good as blondes.  Never cared for her blonde hair at all.  Naturally darker hair and dark brows going blonde, NO NO NO!

Respected Contributor

I always preferred her hair dark but she is pretty either way and imho she definetely does not look dreadful, what a horrible thing to say!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Trusted Contributor

She's a beautiful lady no matter what she does, with a radiant smile. Smiley Happy

I think that she looks stunning in that photo of her with her natural salt/pepper hair color.

I think that she looks cute as a blonde, too. Whatever makes her happy. Smiley Happy

Contributor

If she likes it great for her. A change if even for a short time is a fun thing for many women.

I think she look fabulous with her deep rich colored brown/black. Perhaps I was just use to seeing her in that color when she joined QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

I, too, thought she looked best when she naturally came to the Q with her beautiful dark hair. 

Everyboy likes a change. I changed from dark brown with olive skin to heavy blonde highlights, right after my last baby. It lasted about nine days. I didn't want that kind of change and had it reversed. God knew best with what he gave me.