Honored Contributor
Hello ladies, I decided I needed to put a face on today before I forgot how. I decided to use makeup out of my sample bin. I didn't have samples of a lip, lashes, brow or setting powder.
Moisturizer - Shiesado
Primer - Tatcha
Foundation - westman atelier
Bronzer (as blush) -LYS
Concealer -Benefit
Eyeshadow - Laura Mercier
Least impressed - Tatcha silk canvas
Most impressed - Laura Mercier caviar stick.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm - putting "on a face" always makes me feel better when I'm not feeling well.  So glad you did this for yourself.  Heard so much about LM shadow sticks that I may get a holiday set - sometimes ULTA has 2 minis during the holidays - as a stocking stuffer for DD.  Think she'd like them.  While she likes makeup, she's not quite as much of a beauty lover as me.  LOL 

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Please let us know if Ulta has the Laura Mercier shadow sticks in mini size for Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Please let us know if Ulta has the Laura Mercier shadow sticks in mini size for Christmas.  

@monicakm - was just looking at the LM website and they are having a 20% friends and family sale.  There is a 2 piece mini set that I think would be just right for my DD so am thinking of going ahead and getting it now.  Even though my cc is screaming at me after my recent Dior purchases.  Sometimes those holiday sets have shades in them that just won't work.  Of course the shipping will probably wipe out the 20% savings but thats the breaks at least the shades would be right for DD.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Search online for a free shipping coupon/code