New Contributor

What is going on with this station.  Every day all they view is Invitca Watches, Dubrows and Masks.... Give me a break how many watches can one buy. Don't get me started on the Dubrow's.   Is this station going under? I hardly watch anymore... nothing new

Honored Contributor

@laynegirl    Save your concern for the time that the Dubrows start selling Invicta Watches.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I feel bad for them, because they are struggling amidst the pandemic, and can only offer merchandise that represents their strongest sales.😞

Beauty products, and Invicta have always been among their biggest sellers for years, and since the Dubrows joined the network, they have consistently sold out of many items.

Medical supplies are in high demand, and they are responding to that consumer need as well.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

I used to like watching Wake Up in Style with Erin on Saturday mornings.  Now it's the Dubrows??? Who are these people???

Respected Contributor

Shop HQ.

Invicta.  Dubrows. 
Oh please.

That company has totally ran itself into the ground.

I really have no idea how or why they are even still in business.

Not that over the years I bought plenty from them ...

Sonia, Michael... her diamonds, his gemstones.

Kate & Mallory, nice leggings.

Pamala McCoy, beautiful jackets.

Margie, quality tiffany lights.

This was all "back in the day" when they offered some real nice stuff.

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 You are very astute with the Dubrows and Invicta comment!!

Summary of information found on the Aug 2020 Homeshoppingista blog

iMedia Brands, ShopHQ corporate, issued a press release earlier this month-- They are launching ShopHQHealth in September.

Eyal Lalo, who owns Invicta watches, is an investor in ShopHQ.  He is on the board. 

The trademarks for the brands represented by the Dubrows are registered to The Hub Marketing Services, LLC, in Hollywood, Florida.  It's the same address Invicta has. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 ------oh my dear lord----how I laughed out loud at your comment---so true, so true!!!!

Honored Contributor

@2cockers1cat    Very observant of you to pick up on that.  They're really hustling behind the scenes at ShopHQ.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@laynegirl  I just unsubcribed from emails.  It'sm just too much medical supply stuff.  I think they are taking advantage of people's fears.

Contributor

They're absolutely a joke! I used to like some of their clothes, but that's gone WAY downhill. Just saw their "Fall Fashion Preview" and it's mostly old stuff from last year! I used to think they did jewelry better than anyone but that's a joke now too. I still try to watch the fashion occasionally, but the hosts are SO hard to take (except Kathy and Fatima, they're ok), and I haven't bought anything for ages.