Honored Contributor

I look for them to be totally out of business within the year. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@laynegirl    Save your concern for the time that the Dubrows start selling Invicta Watches.

q

Honored Contributor

I see that 9 pm tonight they are premering Burberry handbags.  They range from $800-2300.  They are really scrambling thats for sure.

Honored Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I see that 9 pm tonight they are premering Burberry handbags.  They range from $800-2300.  They are really scrambling thats for sure.

@Pecky , I guess the only upside to buying from them would be that you can make payments.  The price is no cheaper than buying from Nordstrom, etc. and you have to pay s/h from ShopHQ.

Esteemed Contributor

Those Dubrows...ugh. Wouldn't buy a thibg from them. But I guess you can't blame them for making hay while the sun shines aka making $ while the pandemic rages.  That's what it's all about.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
New Contributor

I knew there was something fishy going on with this network. The comments here confirm what I thought...all they sell now are invicta watches and medical supplies...I too am sick of the Dubrows. I am sad though at the same time. I am a Mark Roberts collector, and his pieces are exquisite, however, they have cut him down to one, one hour show. All they have left online are clearance items, so I knew he was on the way out. I wish QVC woould pick him up for all their Christmas shows, he would be a runaway hit. For those who are not familiar with his work, check out ShopHq's website.

Honored Contributor

I cant help but wonder what they would be selling on there if there was no Pandemic.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Omg that's funny.   Don't give them any ideas.  LOL