Respected Contributor

ShopHQ terrible (or no) Customer Service

Placed an order on 5/11 for the Dr DuBrow the Livefit MD 

595 UVC LED Steralizing bag which was over $200. As of today UPS still says "Shipment ready for pickups and they say they have not received the item which is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow.  I have called 3 times and no one answers.  This last time I was on hold for over an hour and they hung up without answering. 

I also sent them an email with no answer from them.

Getting frustrated at their lack of Customer service.  

What is my recourse if I cannot contact them.  They already took the first payment from my bank.

Honored Contributor

Re: ShopHQ terrible (or no) Customer Service

@Valstybaby    Call your CC company and dispute the charge for non-receipt of merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Valstybaby    Call your CC company and dispute the charge for non-receipt of merchandise.

Have to wait till tomorrrow when it is due to be delivered.  

Thank you. 

Honored Contributor

I would give them longer than the 10 days.  I think a lot of delivery companies are having issues right now.  I ordered something that was being sent via FedEx and everytime I would check tracking, the message said a label had been created. This went on for 2 weeks.  All of a sudden, the package was on my doorstep and tracking showed delivered.  

UPS may be the one not being honest because they haven't done anything with the package yet.  

Does ShopHQ have a Live Chat?    

Respected Contributor

ShopHQ is lousy with shipping in the best of times.  Lord knows when I'll get my order placed on the 14th.  Good thing I'm not out of it already and was just ordering extra.  Lately most of my orders take painfully long to arrive.  Nobody is doing so hot. I placed an order with Loft on May 9th and it hasn't budged.  Placed an order with HSN and post office lost it.  The whole country is screwed up right now.  I do find it frustrating because some things I ordered that haven't even shipped are now even cheaper yet I cannot cancel the order.  Companies should stop enticing people to shop when they can't even deliver things in a timely manner.  Loft in particular and Ann Taylor should stop with the emails about sale sale sale when they take forever to ship anything.

Respected Contributor

I'm actually surprised they are still in business.  So many name changes but the same line up. 

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby I just had a similar situation with Costco.com.  I ordered new cookware since DH ruined our current set with his cooking style during SIP.  They sent me an email that it shipped on 5/8 and also charged my cc at that time.  I checked on 5/15 and UPS was still waiting to receive the item from Costco. 

I did an online chat with Costco.com (I was initially number 480 in the queue).  They said the item was currently not in stock and they weren't sure when I would get it or even if I could cancel the order.  I can't understand why I was billed if the item never shipped.

After their lack of a definitive answer, I disputed the charge online with my cc company and received a temporary credit.  I drove to the warehouse and purchased the same set of cookware there.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

I'm actually surprised they are still in business.  So many name changes but the same line up. 

@nyc1 , I feel the same way. Once Skinn left, I rarely buy anything from them.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I would give them longer than the 10 days.  I think a lot of delivery companies are having issues right now.  I ordered something that was being sent via FedEx and everytime I would check tracking, the message said a label had been created. This went on for 2 weeks.  All of a sudden, the package was on my doorstep and tracking showed delivered.  

UPS may be the one not being honest because they haven't done anything with the package yet.  

Does ShopHQ have a Live Chat?    

I'll check. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Valstybaby   If this is a UPS issue, I wouldn't slam ShopHQ for lousy CS.

UPS is being SLAMMED right now with shipments. Now, I don't feel sorry for UPS because they have ******ty management which is why there is a union. UPS refuses to hire more help and instead is having their workers handle more and more freight without additional people. It's a nightmare. Injuries are skyrocketing. Violations are racking up. Some main hubs may have to shut down unless management fixes the issues. I know this because the son of a dear friend was injured, witnessed people being injured and is in the thick of it doing heavy lifting without the help of 2-3 other workers (as per the guidelines). Packages are backing up all over the place as the drivers can't deliver them all because you can only drive so fast and handle so many boxes.

Knowing this, I wouldn't rush to point the finger at ShopHQ.

"Coming to ya from Florida"