Trusted Contributor

@sonechkoI did pick up the big bottles of R Pur and Stem Genisis earlier this week. (I should look for a little bottle for the stem gen.  As an aside, I find if I put that in the base of my eyelashes, it seems to stimulate growth.)  Along with the glutathione (sp?) which I am keeping, those should last me a good while.  Thanks for the heads up on that. 

I have one pair of Sonia hoops from years back, as well as a heavy pave ring.  Per my recollection, at that time the mimimum clarity was S1.  Wish I had bought more when gold was cheaper, but I will enjoy what I have!

Do the math.
Frequent Contributor

I was surprised to get a shipping notice for my 2 orders on Saturday. Here it is Monday, and one is scheduled for delivery. Quick! Holding our hope they both arrive today even though one still says "pre shipment". Glutathiosome serum is in there. I hope it isn't too "fragrant". 

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker I have the same issue here so I don't think the programming faux pas is the cable provider, its thier network. 

I don't think that network is going to be around too long...

Occasional Contributor

I got part of my goodies! Transferred rpur face and eyes and stem genesis to airless pump bottles! The gold cream is surprisingly light, whch my oily skin prefers. Going to try the rest tomorrow. Not sure what to do with the all in one hydra protetct. It seems to make my skin even drier. This is the one with dessert youth and antarcticine. I knew i wasnt impressed years ago but bought it oit of nostalgia. I should have used up my 1oz before buying the 4oz. Eyes bigger than my face 😆

Respected Contributor

@Meowboy wrote:

I got part of my goodies! Transferred rpur face and eyes and stem genesis to airless pump bottles! The gold cream is surprisingly light, whch my oily skin prefers. Going to try the rest tomorrow. Not sure what to do with the all in one hydra protetct. It seems to make my skin even drier. This is the one with dessert youth and antarcticine. I knew i wasnt impressed years ago but bought it oit of nostalgia. I should have used up my 1oz before buying the 4oz. Eyes bigger than my face 😆

@Meowboy 

What a great idea, transferring the serums to airless pump bottles, thanks for sharing! I'd rather not expose products to air either! Did you purchase your bottles on Amazon? 

I just finished a 4 oz bottle of the rpur face so I'm taking a break for a few months. I do have a 4 oz bottle in my stash so I didn't buy another one during this past visit. 

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Occasional Contributor

Re: ShopHQ Isomers Heads Up

[ Edited ]

@Tennessee Vol yes, if u search on amazon for ‘airless pump’ you’d get lots of hits. i avoid the transparent ones. I have these (comapre prices!):

https://www.amazon.com/Emulsion-Toiletries-Containers-Cosmetic-Dispenser/dp/B07HMHHHLG/ref=sr_1_32?c...

and for creams, airless jar https://www.amazon.com/Airless-Bottle-Refillable-Cosmetic-Travel/dp/B07HHKM14W/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=a...

Respected Contributor

@Meowboy wrote:

@Tennessee Vol yes, if u search on amazon for ‘airless pump’ you’d get lots of hits. i avoid the transparent ones. I have these (comapre prices!):

https://www.amazon.com/Emulsion-Toiletries-Containers-Cosmetic-Dispenser/dp/B07HMHHHLG/ref=sr_1_32?c...

and for creams, airless jar https://www.amazon.com/Airless-Bottle-Refillable-Cosmetic-Travel/dp/B07HHKM14W/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=a...

Thank you!!! Off to buy some!

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Occasional Contributor

I appreciate the info !! I'm finding Isomers to be amazing for my 55+ skin. Do you know by chance when Isomers will be back on evine (thinking November)? Looking forward to more great values!! Thanks, C

Respected Contributor

@cjbinct They will be on Evine on Halloween for one day only beginning at midnight EST.  To see show times, search for Isomers and then click on the 'Shows' tab or look at the Isomers website at 'Upcoming Events'.

Frequent Contributor

I was looking at the products they already have programmed for the Halloween shows and it's more of the same from the last show. I'm really hoping a deal on Copper P makes it in eventually.