Esteemed Contributor

THIS what I believe will be a 24-hour special for this visit.

A huge size for both products. The R-Pur Face usually is 1.01 oz, 1.86 tops. This time it is 4.06 oz! Happened once before about a year ago.

The R-Pur Eye is always at 0.33 oz. This time it is 1.01 oz.

That's a lot of Soy DNA! 

Isomers grows and sprouts their own organic soy for these products. The quantity they bring comes from fresh crops.

This product is an old-timer, been created by Isomers Lab long while ago, but never the less - one of the old customer favorites! 

Great to use for a mature skin - 45 and older, pre and post menopause. 

The R Pur got it's name from when the product first came out and it was called "Resurgence." Thus the "R" ....... but they couldn't continue to use the name because around the same time [within a year or two] Murad came out with a product called Resurgence and they may have trade-marked that name. 

315-663

315-663
ISOMERS Skincare R-Pur Face & Eye Soy Concentrate Serum Duo
$ 210.00 ShopHQ Price

Esteemed Contributor

Another great product supersize Stem Genesis. Here it is:

313-804

313-804
ISOMERS Skincare Super Size StemGenesis Serum Concentrate 8.12 oz
$ 160.00 ShopHQ Price
Sharing some information from Manuela ......

Info from Manuela on Stem Genesis

"Stem Genesis contains a TOTIpotent**
patented liposomal preparation of apple stem cells derived from the ‘Uttwiler Spätlauber’, a rare Swiss apple variety. These apple stem cells are rich in epigenetic factors and metabolites, which ensures the longevity of skin cells. The serum has been shown to protect skin stem cells while also delaying the senescence of hair follicles. Stem Genesis succeeds in delivering a revolutionary anti-aging performance for real rejuvenation, customized to one’s skincare needs, helps resolve acne and sensitivity and redness.
Benefits
* Protects longevity of skin stem cells
* Delays senescence of essential cells
* Increases the vitality of skin stem cells
* Combats chronological aging
In study proven efficacy...
* Increases the colony forming efficiency of epidermal stem cells
* Helps skin cells to maintain the capacity to build new tissues (3D epidermis)
* Reverses signs of senescence in fibroblasts
* Increases lifespan of isolated hair follicles
** totipotent (adjectiveBIOLOGY)
1. (of an immature or stem cell) capable of giving rise to any cell type or (of a blastomere) a complete embryo."totipotent embryo cells can differentiate into a hundred different cell types specialized to form such tissues as skin, marrow, and muscle"
2. Totipotency is the ability of a single cell to divide and produce all of the differentiated cells in an organism. In other words, totipotency is the genetic potential of a plant cell to produce the entire plant.
3. Like my SWISS army knife analogy. It can become what you need when you need it. It’s like the wild card in bridge it help create the winning hand every time.
Kind regards
Much love, Manuela Macheggiani  

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the reminder about the cookies @sonechko ! That didn't even cross my mind but makes sense.

I'm hoping for a good deal on that Stem Genesis Serum you mentioned. I've tried the youth d code cream and liked it. Maybe they can entice me with a deep discount? Smiley Very Happy

The very last show on the 4th shows the $465 bonus size Glutathiosome serum making an appearance. If they have that for for $150 again, that may be my big purchase of the visit. I guess we'll see.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: ShopHQ Isomers Heads Up

[ Edited ]

@Maestra1 wrote:

I enjoy watching Diamond Days. It makes interesting background noise while I'm knitting.

I can do a pretty spot on imitation of Sonia Bitton (whom I love, btw!!!) Her story is very inspirational and 'I luvvvvv it".

LOVE Sonia B. , @Maestra1 !!!  From the years ago, her personally, and especially her Gallerie de Bijoux line! I even have two pairs of her amazing hoops and, yeah - her iconic Flex Ring. But nowadays I am only looking, or more likely try not to... because - I am afraid to even look! She is amazing. I also was very impressed with Pamela McCoy latest line of diamond jewerly - pretty good!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@theloungeboy wrote:

Thanks for the reminder about the cookies @sonechko ! That didn't even cross my mind but makes sense.

I'm hoping for a good deal on that Stem Genesis Serum you mentioned. I've tried the youth d code cream and liked it. Maybe they can entice me with a deep discount? Smiley Very Happy

The very last show on the 4th shows the $465 bonus size Glutathiosome serum making an appearance. If they have that for for $150 again, that may be my big purchase of the visit. I guess we'll see.

You are most welcome @theloungeboy ! Cat Happy

Okay. First when I saw that supersize bottle of Stem Genesis appear for the shows, it was at $108, a little later - $125, now, GeeWith! #$160?  The games former evine playing with prices! I used to get mad, but now - I only laugh. We will beat them at their game and get what we want at most palatable price, right?

Now, I do hear there will be free shipping with HQ CC? Not sure 100%, but hope so - this helps a lot. Though we know they do reduce some shipping on some items for the visit.

Also almost sure the supersize Glut will not stay at $465, will be much closer to Anniversary visit price, or hopefully the same. 

I wanted to get 2 bottles because of price per ounce, but decided not to - it's too much product to keep on hand and especially when such big bottle will be unsealed, and for a while.... So one bottle is perfect for me.

I am sure such big size will not come in a near future, but confident there will be deals on smaller sizes.

Super Contributor

@sonechko  love Pamela McCoy Gems of Distinction, esp. her 'diamonds by the yard! On my wish list for sure.

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@theloungeboy wrote:

You are most welcome @theloungeboy ! Cat Happy

Okay. First when I saw that supersize bottle of Stem Genesis appear for the shows, it was at $108, a little later - $125, now, GeeWith! #$160?  The games former evine playing with prices! I used to get mad, but now - I only laugh. We will beat them at their game and get what we want at most palatable price, right?

Now, I do hear there will be free shipping with HQ CC? Not sure 100%, but hope so - this helps a lot. Though we know they do reduce some shipping on some items for the visit.

Also almost sure the supersize Glut will not stay at $465, will be much closer to Anniversary visit price, or hopefully the same. 

I wanted to get 2 bottles because of price per ounce, but decided not to - it's too much product to keep on hand and especially when such big bottle will be unsealed, and for a while.... So one bottle is perfect for me.

I am sure such big size will not come in a near future, but confident there will be deals on smaller sizes.

Since we have the premiere of shopHq, we may get some good pricing one or 2 products. Was watching AA, that was a disappointment. Same old Evine pricing with a new name!

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

A huge size for both products. The R-Pur Face usually is 1.01 oz, 1.86 tops. This time it is 4.06 oz! Happened once before about a year ago.

That's a lot of Soy DNA! 

Isomers grows and sprouts their own organic soy for these products. The quantity they bring comes from fresh crops.

This product is an old-timer, been created by Isomers Lab long while ago, but never the less - one of the old customer favorites! 

The R Pur got it's name from when the product first came out and it was called "Resurgence." Thus the "R" ....... but they couldn't continue to use the name because around the same time [within a year or two] Murad came out with a product called Resurgence and they may have trade-marked that name. 

315-663

315-663
$ 210.00 ShopHQ Price

Love the eye serum, never tried the face. Maybe this time if the price is good. For those with oily/sensitive skin, is this too rich? I can use USS day & night without any issues, so fingers crossed!

Regular Contributor

@sonechko 

I read on a facebook post this morning that ShopHQ has a new CEO.  I guess we will see if that changes anything on pricing and shipping charges.  Hopefully for the better Smiley Happy 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FLGators wrote:

@sonechko wrote:

That's a lot of Soy DNA! 

315-663

315-663
$ 210.00 ShopHQ Price

Love the eye serum, never tried the face. Maybe this time if the price is good. For those with oily/sensitive skin, is this too rich? I can use USS day & night without any issues, so fingers crossed!

It's rich in soy dna goodness, @FLGators ! But it is not oily.

It's  a good product, softens and beautifies, skin just "drinks" it.  It is for night use. Can be used alone - by itself. I can't help it and still add other serums, but remember when I tried to use it alone - my skin really loved it. It expecially nurturing after the oxygen mask, or after some exfoliation routine.

P-Pur is more on expensive side, but I'd buy it again, if the price is very enticing for me, because I already have 1.86 oz still sealed bottle of R-P for face that came in a duo with a Neck Cream. I am now on my very last couple drops from the 4 oz bottle.

Some people use it daily with a few breaks.  Manuela recomments using it as booster couple times a year.