Honored Contributor

ShopHQ Anniversary - ISOMERS Deals 7/16

Manuela sent an email earlier today to promote her specials and shows

The TTV is her awesome lash serum. Good value for a trio = $60. 3yrs unopened shelf life 

I've used this lash serum in rotation with others for over 5 years. 

94556AB9-D676-4524-83BD-67AC76C88D80.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Re: ShopHQ Anniversary - ISOMERS Deals 7/16

I also use this serum for pm - excellent event price; 4 oz $60. I keep this big bottle in the refrigerator and refill the 1 oz bottle that I keep in bathroom 

508339EC-8FC2-494C-8F1E-FF012BBE80E1.jpeg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

They must have gotten more Eyelash Serum in, earlier they kept saying it was gone. I do use this, for a long time now, I like it. 

Honored Contributor

The Night Time Super Skin is Sold Out. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I never noticed any difference using the Super Skin Night and the regular Super Skin Serum.  @Chi-town girl Have you tried both and if so, what difference do you find?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

The Night Time Super Skin is Sold Out. 

There have been a number of sell outs today. Some good offers per my review of the show items online 

Nothing for me this event -- I'm still in good shape with my must have ISOMERS products until later this year. 

However...I am curious to see what will be offered in August for the ISOMERS Anniversary event. 

Interested to try the Orchid serum as a bootcamp; hoping it will be offered as a nice event special later in the year when extended Holiday return policy kicks in -- it's when I like to try new beauty products/tools, especially the pricey ones

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

I never noticed any difference using the Super Skin Night and the regular Super Skin Serum.  @Chi-town girl Have you tried both and if so, what difference do you find?

@sueinsf  - oh, yes! I use both am and pm versions of the Super Skin.

Definite benefits of improved skin tone and firmness. I especially noticed it lower face by mouth and chin line. I bought the 4oz bonus size set last year at a fab event price + 20% coupon.  Big bottles stored in refrigerator, refill 1 oz bathroom bottles

Honored Contributor

I tried the Orchid Eye a while back since M kept saying it was very good for the eyelids, did nothing. 

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Definite benefits of improved skin tone and firmness. I especially noticed it lower face by mouth and chin line. I bought the 4oz bonus size set last year at a fab event price + 20% coupon.  Big bottles stored in refrigerator, refill 1 oz bathroom bottles

Thanks.  I definitely didn't notice any firming but it was a few years ago - I'd probably be more interested in that now...lol.

I buy very little Isomers these days but there are a few products I do like even if I haven't used them in awhile.  I remember liking the Glutathiosome serum but that seems to rarely go on sale, and when it does it comes with other products I don't want.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

Thanks.  I definitely didn't notice any firming but it was a few years ago - I'd probably be more interested in that now...lol.

I buy very little Isomers these days but there are a few products I do like even if I haven't used them in awhile.  I remember liking the Glutathiosome serum but that seems to rarely go on sale, and when it does it comes with other products I don't want.

@sueinsf  - I really love some of the ISOMERS serums - also love/use Fast Lift Eye Serum, Eye Peel, Vit C Ferulic, and the AWESOME Matrixyl 4.