Honored Contributor

There is something wierd going on with UPS transfer to USPS packages. I had 2 packages(Tweak'd & Korres) mailed separately that never made it to me recently. They were sent back to "sender" in NJ who was't really the sender according to HSN.

I am not sure transfering to USPS is economical after all. I wonder who bears the costs for these lost packages, vendor or HSN? I am thankful its not me but eventually the cost is always passed on to consumers in some form. 

@FLGators  - this time the "lost" package was my fault - I put in the wrong zip code.  However, I do agree with you that the transfer from UPS/DHL to the Post Office is not going smoothly.  Even when I don't make a mistake on the address and there is a transfer, it always adds at least a couple days on to the delivery.  My package did arrive today safe and sound so I'm thankful for that.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee  @rochelleS   David will be back tomorrow @ 7A CT when everything is supposed to be $10 or under. That means Lab Direct will be featured.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@SilleeMee  @rochelleS   David will be back tomorrow @ 7A CT when everything is supposed to be $10 or under. That means Lab Direct will be featured.

@Tique 

Yes, thank you. I think so. I've got some stuff in my cart already to go. LOL!

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

YEA!  @SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch @Tique  - guess what was in my mail this morning.  My package just arrived a few minutes ago.  Whew, next time I will triple check the zip code.

Yay, FINALLY!  After all this, I sure hope you like the serum, @JudyL. I've been using it every morning since mid-late March.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

YEA!  @SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch @Tique  - guess what was in my mail this morning.  My package just arrived a few minutes ago.  Whew, next time I will triple check the zip code.

Yay, FINALLY!  After all this, I sure hope you like the serum, @JudyL. I've been using it every morning since mid-late March.

@JeanLouiseFinch  - I hope I do too.  Will finish up the Timeless Vit C that I started last week and then switch over so it'll be a few weeks before I try it out.  Will let you how I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I'm curious,  how do you keep items in your cart. For me, I see a 30 minute timer to hold items and then they're gone if not purchased. I do not see a drop down like the Q has where you can add back into the cart after the time expires.

1. I also find the site rather difficult to maneuver. Yes, I'm new but ie, items recently on air or items on air show plenty of other stuff mixed in with as I was looking for the current skin care offered in David's show, like jewelry and handbags etc. Plus the drop down box featured for multiple choices in items shown, if you want one of each item offered, allows you to select one and doesn't return to the product to select a second. Leaving me to start all over on the home page scrolling to locate that particular item again, to add a second or third option. I know there must be a learning curve but I find this so time consuming and frustrating. Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Much Tks.
Honored Contributor

@rochelleS 

SLC is not the best user-friendly website. I understand why you're having difficulty. As for my 'cart' ...that's just what I have written down here. The SLC cart stuff disappears, as you said, so I just write it down and then add it later. Sorry, I'm probably not much help.

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee 

I appreciate your response. I thought it was just me bumbling around their site. I sure wish it was more interactive for their customers. Oh well.

Valued Contributor

Re: Shop LC Order for Vit C

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS

"I thought it was just me bumbling around their site. I sure wish it was more interactive for their customers."

I agree with you. That's how I missed out on the Vitamin C sale a couple of weeks ago. It consistently wouldn't accept my name, address, etc. when I tried to register. Wasted 30+ minutes and the lost the sale.

I guess I'll have to find another brand of Vitamin C. Any suggestions @SilleeMee?

Esteemed Contributor

@sugar plum 

I had a hard time as well opening my account for my first Vitamin C serum order that @SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch had discussed.

What finally worked and allowed me to complete my order was to click on the tab that said something like "save for later" which was after I filled in all of my info, email, name address, phone. Not sure if I got to the payment part but I resisted saving my info for later as I prefer re entering this info if I choose to visit the site at a later date. But nope, that was the only way to complete the ordering process on their site...and it worked. Otherwise you have to call to place an order.

BTW, David is on this am at 8am est. Hopefully the Vitamin C will be featured at a good price for you. Be sure to use the new customer coupon code for additional savings.