Honored Contributor

Re: Shop LC Order for Vit C

[ Edited ]

OMG @SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch  - My ShopLC package has been "missent" to another town farther away.  I don't know what's going on but there isn't anything ShopLC can do about this as now it's all the Post Office's fault.  Who knows where this package is going to end up or when I will get it.  If I don't get it by Friday, I will call ShopLC and see what they say.  This is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

OMG @SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch  - My ShopLC package has been "missent" to another town farther away.  I don't know what's going on but there isn't anything ShopLC can do about this as now it's all the Post Office's fault.  Who knows where this package is going to end up or when I will get it.  If I don't get it by Friday, I will call ShopLC and see what they say.  This is ridiculous.

@JudyL 

Gosh, I'm so sorry this has happened especially with a first-time order. I would be furious. I hope your package arrives soon. Thankfully mine came today. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

So frustrating, but out of SLC's hands at this point.  How in the world can a little delivery become so complicated is beyond me,  Postal incompetence at its best.  🤦‍♀️  I'd be on the horn with the postmasters at the offices involved and let them know of your displeasure.  Ridiculous is right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh dear @SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch  - I looked at my email from ShopLC when I placed my order and just noticed that I made a mistake in the zip code  No wonder my package is going all over the place.  Wonder if the Post Office will figure it out and still get it delivered to me or if they'll return it to ShopLC?

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

Oh dear @SilleeMee and @JeanLouiseFinch  - I looked at my email from ShopLC when I placed my order and just noticed that I made a mistake in the zip code  No wonder my package is going all over the place.  Wonder if the Post Office will figure it out and still get it delivered to me or if they'll return it to ShopLC?

Oh boy.  Hopefully they'll figure out how to find you.  If not, let SLC know what happened.  If the P.O. can't deliver the package it'll be returned and you should be refunded or SLC may agree to reship and it'll get there much quicker, 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL  as sorry as I am to read about your faux pas I'm also somewhat relieved to know your delay wasn't entirely because of SLC. Many times we form opinions about a company or whatever based on our first experience. With there being so many other options often they don't get a second chance.

Please keep us informed.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Be on the lookout for a price-drop today...maybe. David Pollack is on air today.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee @Tique @JeanLouiseFinch  - just checked the tracking for my order and it says its out for delivery and looks like it went through my town's post office so hoping they figured it out and I will get it.  Ugh.  Lesson learned to be careful when ordering online.  I usually double check the address but obviously missed the mistake this time.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Be on the lookout for a price-drop today...maybe. David Pollack is on air today.

@SilleeMee @JeanLouiseFinch   ...and he's debuting new products in the Clinical Results line.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Figures crossed 🤞that you get it soon!