Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Shipping Fees

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva  I get the same thing for $35 a year with Selfridges and we're talking international shipping to and from. 

A VIP to ME means you should get these perks for FREE if you're spending that much money at an online store. I do get that (free shipping, free refunds and money back) for FREE from all the places I shop except the 2 shopping channels (which is why I rarely shop them now).

ShopHQ is charging an outrageous amount. Unless someone shops a LOT and returns a LOT to them, you are not getting much for your money. At least make it $17 a quarter; but a month? Geez.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I get the same thing for $34 a year with Selfridges and we're talking international shipping to and from. 

ShopHQ is charging an outrageous amount. Unless someone shops a LOT and returns a LOT to them, you are not getting much for your money.

@SahmIam, I think the price is nuts. When I first saw it I thought it was for the year.  LOL  

I'm betting they are banking on people signing up for the 30 day free trial and forgetting to cancel.  I'm sure that will happen with some.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  I get the same thing for $34 a year with Selfridges and we're talking international shipping to and from. 

ShopHQ is charging an outrageous amount. Unless someone shops a LOT and returns a LOT to them, you are not getting much for your money.

@SahmIam, I think the price is nuts. When I first saw it I thought it was for the year.  LOL  

I'm betting they are banking on people signing up for the 30 day free trial and forgetting to cancel.  I'm sure that will happen with some.  

@Lipstickdiva THANK YOU! So did I! I had to re-read the thread because I thought there was no way it was a month.

I was wrong.

Agree 100% they are banking on people forgetting about it so it's an automatic charge and they charge you mid-month for the next month. So wrong.

Honored Contributor

Love the top value bracelet on SHQ today but no way am I paying $8.00 for s/h. That bracelet isn't that substantial. 

Honored Contributor

Today is Free Shipping on Beauty over $99 in your order. Must use the SHQ CC.  And the new Isomers Bath Collection has free shipping . 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Today is Free Shipping on Beauty over $99 in your order. Must use the SHQ CC.  And the new Isomers Bath Collection has free shipping . 

I see some great prices. Some of the body products are at steep discounts.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

I was really excited about the duo of neck cream reduced to $27, until I saw the $7 shipping fee, I just cant get myself to pay it. 

Honored Contributor

They are playing too many pricing and shipping games.  This morning I saw an encore presentation of a fashion show from yesterday.  It said at the bottom of the screen that some offers may not be available. There was a top I liked that was a this show only for $18.99 and free s/h.

I decided to check the price on-line and sure enough, the price of the top was back up to $33.00.  For the heck of it, a little bit ago I checked because I wanted to see what the s/h was and now the top is back down to $18.99 but still has the $4.99 s/h charge.     

All the jewelry I've seen today by Samuel B have an $8.00 s/h charge.  That's nuts.

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@SahmIam wrote:

@Lipstickdiva THANK YOU! So did I! I had to re-read the thread because I thought there was no way it was a month.

I was wrong.

Agree 100% they are banking on people forgetting about it so it's an automatic charge and they charge you mid-month for the next month. So wrong.

It's a crazy shipping policy. Are you sure it can even be cancelled after 1 month? A one and done order then canceling the monthly ship program seems to be the only value for a consumer. For me it's not even worth trying it bc their CS is not customer friendly. 

I wish Sam B was at Q or H and Marc Bouwer. The other brands that I like sold at shop/Evine I now shop direct

interested in feedback from those that signed up for the new ship program that are doing a one and done order and then canceling the ship program

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Their shipping charges just make no sense. Rarely do I shop from them. They don't seem to understand that the consumer isn't going to pay such ridiculous charges. When I would watch when Dimitri was on, they would push to buy multiples of his TTV since it was on auto ship. The shipping charges could easily mount to over $25!