Honored Contributor

Are now going from bad to worse. Since they introduced that ridiculous free shipping deal costing $17 per month. Today they introduced a new line of CBD products, a cream in a stick like a deodorant weighing 1.5 oz is $8 to ship!! 

I fear we will never see any shipping deals from them again since that new plan is in effect. 

Honored Contributor

They'll find out the hard way that they made a big mistake.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have only basically ordered Skinn Cosmetics from them. Since Dimitri left I haven't ordered from Shop HQ and haven't ordered Skin Cosmetics from HSN either.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

I have only basically ordered Skinn Cosmetics from them. Since Dimitri left I haven't ordered from Shop HQ and haven't ordered Skin Cosmetics from HSN either.

Anything from Skinn I want, I just find it on ebay. 

Honored Contributor

I honestly don't know how they stay in business. I buy very, very few things from them and only when they offer reduced shipping and event pricing.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Shipping Fees

[ Edited ]

I just purchased a Chair Gym from there, which had S&H of $18.99. I signed up for a one month trial of the ShopHQ VIP program, filed a submission for reimbursement of S&H charges the same day that I made the purchase. I also made purchases from Amazon.com & Ulta. com that I've already submitted for. It's a nice idea, but since I wouldn't shop enough regularly to make it worth the $16.95 monthly fee, I'll be cancelling it before the 30 days is up for me. 

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I do not purchase from Shop HQ anymore either. What I really find interesting is the crazy low prices they are offering with the beauty products. Of course they list at high prices and then they reduce them drastically and use hard sell. The Consult Beaute line is on almost weekly from all different venues...hard sells and prices so low on some kits, it almost does not make sense. I have noticed too (maybe just me) that Heather Dubrow does not seem herself the last few shows.

Same thing for another line (AA). I am not bashing the products but the slashing prices and hard sell sounds desperate to me. They are looking at volume to make money BUT I do believe it will cause people to return items because of impulsive buys (due to low  $$).

I just do not understand this channel and who is advising them. Sales tactics are confusing and disorganized. I feel bad for the vendors that are in contract with them but I am glad that I am not purchasing anymore. Too crazy frustrating for me and I spent so many $$$ on shipping over the last few years.

I hope they clear things up because it would be nice to have an alternate channel to HSN/QVC. I do watch for entertainment but do not purchase anymore

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Shipping Fees

[ Edited ]

I'll just stop buying altogether.  Oh well. Everything has to end at some point. ShopHQ just keeps on making dumb mistakes. 

Honored Contributor

I have never liked the way that shopping channel does business, I have to want something very badly to buy from them.

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  I have NOT bought  many times because of their ridiculous high shipping costs.  I only buy Isomers and some Consult, but, only when the shipping is reduced.