Contributor

Shoekitty and Perricone products

which Perricone products do you use? skincare and makeup. Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Shoekitty and Perricone products

[ Edited ]

Hi 10mk.

I know many people find Perricone too expensive, or they find the ingredient deck not to their taste.    That is their privilege, what people choose to spend their money on is personal. .  I am letting you know what works for me. I religiously use the face wash.  One bottle lasts 6 months.  In the morning I use first the acyl glutithione cream.  Just a dab.  After you use it for a bit you require less, it just smooths on.  Over that I use the Advanced Face Firming activator.and the eye lid serum.   Then I use either the Face Finishing cream or  The Cure by Nutra Bisse.  BTW i have never bought a jar of the Face Finishing Cream.  I always seem to receive it as a free gift.

Then I use the original foundation.  I use his rouge, or what ever I have (right now it is BB pot rouge).  I do love his mascara, and use that.

At night I use the eye lid serum, the high potency night repair, or a night cream by Nutra Bisse. I use Sub D neck cream morning and night along the jaw line and upper neck.

I use the neck cream morning and night.  When I don't use that neck I use one I get on amazon for 40 bucks, forget the name but I love it too.

BTW, as of yesterday mrrebates is giving 10% rebate if you go to Perricone website through them!

Contributor

Thanks, I used his product in the past. I am now using skinmedica, but was thinking of trying Perriconne again. i really want to try the foundation and the other makeup, I don't like a heavy makeup

Respected Contributor

I use many Perricone products combined with other brands.  I would not be without the Cold Plasma Sub-D or the Acy-Glutathione Eyelid Serum.  And many other products.  I have not found many Perricone products that have not produced excellent results..  I will always be a fan.

“Do not think only of your own joy, but vow to save all beings from suffering.”
Dalai Lama
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I love the foundation, it is one of the products I could not give up.  As I said I am 68, well almost...LOL!  For years I hated foundation.  I just couldn't wear it.  No matter what I used it felt drying, or itchy.  Mainly I could feel something on my skin, and my skin felt dirty, and would get clogged pores.with some.  I tried everything and wound up with a drawer full of products, so I just went without for a long time!.  I found Bobbi Brown hydrating foundation, and loved it.  I wore warm sand?  I wore it for 2 years, and was so happy with it, then I received a sample of perricone NFF. and I loved it more.  It feels weightless, looks like just clean, fresh glowing skin!  I never look like I am wearing it. 

I am lucky, as it does not look off color or yellow as some say.  I use one small pump full, I blot it all over face with finger tips, and blend it.  I love this product.

I HATRD and returned the serum.  Some rave about it, but it is more matte, and seemed to show fine lines.  It may be better on oiler skin IDK.  I also cannot wear the fair although I am fair/med complected.  I have faded freckles maybe that is why