Respected Contributor

Shipping HORRIBLE , and it is not QVC's fault

I ordered Prive sunglasses Dec 4 , sitting at a post office 100 miles away on Dec 11, no movement , same with 2 beauty items arrived at same post office Dec 19 , it must be a fluke , but i have never had this happen before reguardless of season. I will call about sunglasses , but they must be lost for good.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shipping HORRIBLE , and it is not QVC's fault

I forgot to add , when things are straight UPS and Fedex i have no problem ever.

Valued Contributor

I had that happen to me. The Q package got routed to my post office but for some reason it was sent to the wrong post office. The package was mailed Dec. 6th, got sent to the wrong post office on the 15th and there it sat until the 20th. 

I went online and filled out a form and heard by email that day that they were working on the problem. Today the local postal manager called me to say it was delivered. 

Long story short I think the post office did a good job once the problem was brought to their attention.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Respected Contributor

It wasn't a gift and only $20 so i wasn't mad , but after christmas i will check into the matter , i will give the other 2 beauty items another 2 days , this is the only time in my history of ordering that  when it gets to the post office that is 100 miles away , i usually get it the next day or one more day , the latest. When UPS delivers to my local post office i get them the next day always.

Respected Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I ordered Prive sunglasses Dec 4 , sitting at a post office 100 miles away on Dec 11, no movement , same with 2 beauty items arrived at same post office Dec 19 , it must be a fluke , but i have never had this happen before reguardless of season. I will call about sunglasses , but they must be lost for good.

You are experiencing the same thing I did.  Packages sitting in the Post Office long after they should have been delivered.and this was not during the Christmas rush.