Frequent Contributor

With the new contour palette craze I wanted to try this one. I own many Mally products but have never bought this set from QVC. I am so happy I did try it! It is awesome. Has anyone else tried this product? What is your current fave Mally product. This is definitely mineSmiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shimmer, Shape and Glow!!

^^crickets^^

Honored Contributor

Sorry, I haven't really been impressed by most of the Mally products I've tried and don't buy them now. I do like her primer, though.

Frequent Contributor

I am revisiting the Mally product line. I repurchased the SS&G very recently from her site (30% off sale not long ago), and I have been using it every day now for aprox. 2 weeks, I must say I really like it. I just got one of her City Chik eye palets, it is in the taupe shades, another winner! I "thought" about purchasing the new IT TSV today (with the huge compact that has the shimmer, bronze and blush) and realized that the SS&G is basically the same thing, plus much sleeker to store or carry in my luggage. I wonder why Mally has not had a TSV in a long while. I see she has them on the other QVC channel. MORE MALLY!!

Frequent Contributor

Hi UglyBuster!

I am watching the IT TSV right now. I am undecided but you are right the SS&G is similar. Decisions, decisions.....I would love a Mally TSV.

Honored Contributor

I have her original "Shimmer, shape & glow." Guess I should get it out and clean it off and try it again. I think it was my first (of many) Mally purchase.

Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Uglybuster said:

I am revisiting the Mally product line. I repurchased the SS&G very recently from her site (30% off sale not long ago), and I have been using it every day now for aprox. 2 weeks, I must say I really like it. I just got one of her City Chik eye palets, it is in the taupe shades, another winner! I "thought" about purchasing the new IT TSV today (with the huge compact that has the shimmer, bronze and blush) and realized that the SS&G is basically the same thing, plus much sleeker to store or carry in my luggage. I wonder why Mally has not had a TSV in a long while. I see she has them on the other QVC channel. MORE MALLY!!

mally's company is going through bankruptcy, & she is trying to sell the company. I think I saw that the final bids need be in by 6/3. we'll have to wait & see what happens next.

Trusted Contributor

On 3/27/2015 Uglybuster said:

I hear everything is pretty bad. Millions lost and to be purchased. Her company is gone I'm afraid. I believe she owes a fortune to everyone now.

So sad, I love her and her products so much. {#emotions_dlg.crying}{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}{#emotions_dlg.sad}