Honored Contributor

Re: Shimmer Eyeliner Do You Like It?

Yes but the shimmer has to be subtle and the color of the eyeliner has to be right for me.

I only wear black when it has some shimmer to it because otherwise I feel it's too harsh for me.  I also like a shimmer graphite gray and aubergine. 

Honored Contributor

I don't do shimmmer eyeshadows, but I love shimmer eyeliners. They're a whole different ballgame. No worries about crepeyness, and they just a nice touch that is generally very subtle.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite liner is Sephora Glitter Gray. Just perfect on brown eyes! Really, the glitter is very subtle. Just enough to perk up the eyes!

Respected Contributor

I've never used Laura Geller shimmer eyeliner but I really like Physician Formula shimmer strips eyeliner. The shimmer is subtle and just enough so that it's not just a harsh line of color, softens the line up a bit. 

Honored Contributor

I've been using Avon Glimmersticks eyeliner. It has subtle sparkle that I love! I just ordered more in more colors. Its an awesome look that people seem to notice. They love the look!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

I do like subtle shimmer liners. I don't wear shimmer shadows but a shimmer liner adds a little sparkle.