Occasional Contributor
On 5/17/2014 SusanNJ909 said:

I was extremely disappointed in the presentation. I would have loved to see the colors lined up for comparison, more than the ladies dancing around. I ordered two then cancelled. QVC you dropped the ball on this one. Very unprofessional presentation.

I agree. Jackie didn't even want to read the colors and they seemed to show the same colors on the models for each style. They don't come with a cap or with clips to hold the wigs on. Sherri said to put two bobby pins on each side and several on top to hold it on. Not adding clips is just a way to cut costs. Plus when Sherri showed the close up of the wig she was wearing it didn't look good to me. Especially when she was showing how she used bobby pins to keep it on. I'm sure the audio guy needed an aspirin after all they screaming they did. lol

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was a fun presentation. Jacque look great in the white/gray curly wig. She is always cute, but I was surprised by how good she looked in that color and style.

Super Contributor

I agree with you Elvis !

Trusted Contributor
Stacy looked fabulous! You do need a wig head, that goes without saying.
Super Contributor
On 5/17/2014 Remee said:

I haven't seen Sherri since I stopped watching The View about a year ago. When did she get a breast reduction? Obviously she has, and she looks much better and more of a normal proportion now.

I think her wigs were nice.

She didn't/nope. Wink

She's lost lots of weight due to healthier eating/drinking and a heck of a lot of working out. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Check her out! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Sherri+Shepherd+Inside+Super+Bowl+Gospel+Celebration+ixkeTfS9im5l.jpg (395×594)

UPTOWN-Sherri-Shepherd.jpg (347×520)

screen-shot-2014-01-24-at-12-50-44-am.png (596×587)

Respected Contributor
On 5/17/2014 annabellethecat said:

I ordered 4 of them (2 were the ones' that were on easy pay for $20), 2 were the bob's.

I'll let you know how they turn out. I wear a wig almost every day (very thin hair smack in the front in the middle of my head). The ones I wear are Toni Bratten (sp) from old HSN and MSNBC.

I have such a complex about these stupid wigs. Won't go into it now, but you have no idea! Anyway, I'll let you know about the ones I ordered.

Something was on (extended wait) whatever that means.

Annabelle....I have to wear spare hair when ever I leave the house due to thinning also. Im anxious to hear how you like them, have fun trying them on and playing with the styles,and the nice thing is that you can send them beck if you don't like them.
Super Contributor
On 5/17/2014 SusanNJ909 said:

I was extremely disappointed in the presentation. I would have loved to see the colors lined up for comparison, more than the ladies dancing around. I ordered two then cancelled. QVC you dropped the ball on this one. Very unprofessional presentation.

Your huffiness actually makes it your loss.

Respected Contributor
On 5/17/2014 ElvisShops said:

I thought it was a fun presentation. Jacque look great in the white/gray curly wig. She is always cute, but I was surprised by how good she looked in that color and style.

I thought so too. She could wear any of them. She's so pretty.
Valued Contributor

Can a person with no hair from treatment use these wigs?

Respected Contributor
On 5/17/2014 QVCPhobe said:

Can a person with no hair from treatment use these wigs?

I shaved my head years ago and wore a soft cap underneath and used the double back adhesive tapes, so I don't see why not.