Frequent Contributor

Shelf Life.....Dr D's Hydroshield

Hi....was curious if anyone knows if there is a shelf life on Dr D's Hydroshield Serum?

I have used this religiously since first aired and would never be without it but I have about (4) 2oz sizes sitting in their boxes in a cool dark closet but they are piling up I don't want them to go to waste and I can't use it as fast as I'm getting it and another kit is on it's way as I type.

Since the 2oz size is not packaged for stability I usually transfer some to a frosted dark bottle and refill as needed so at least I'm not letting full clear bottles sit in my bathroom but I'm getting nervous because I put dates on them and I'm nearing a 2 year mark for one bottle. I really wish she would go to the airless pump packaging for this size as it would be so much more convenient and stabile from the start.

I used to be able to make changes to some of my A-D's and lately whenever I speak to a CS agent they tell me they can't move dates, etc and now that some plans are limited A-D's (actually more and more) I don't want to skip when there are only 4 shipments to the A-D.