Super Contributor

Sheer/Translucent Foundation (non-mineral/powder)?

I have used BareMinerals and other mineral/powder-type foundations in the past, but have found them too drying lately.

I recently got the BareMinerals bareskin Serum Foundation and it is too much coverage for me, even using only 2 drops for my entire face.

I like using my Paula's Choice Resist Super-Light Daily Defense Moisturizer (SPF30) since it is very lightly tinted, but it isn't enough.

Is there anything you can point me toward that I can try? I have never used a BB or CC cream.

I have a fair complexion and have used Fair and Fairly Light in BareMinerals in the past. I also have combination-to-oily skin. Surely there is something that is lightweight, but also offers slightly more coverage than a tinted moisturizer?

Respected Contributor

Re: Sheer/Translucent Foundation (non-mineral/powder)?

I like this one by Neutrogena. It's a fairly light coverage and feels nice. I'm also Fairly Light in BE, but I can't remember which shade I have of this (maybe Fair to Light). I just know that it's a good match for my skin.

Healthy Skin Enhancer Broad Spectrum SPF 20

Super Contributor

Thanks for that RCG...I will put it on my list to investigate Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

On 8/21/2014 MandySays said:

Thanks for that RCG...I will put it on my list to investigate Smiley Happy

I most definitely will! If you check it out I hope you like it (remember, a lot of places accept returns if you don't).

Respected Contributor

Mine is Fair to Light 20

Super Contributor

Thanks RCG! I'll let you know if/when I ever try it out.

Super Contributor

Missha BB or CC's. Color 13 is fair and 21 is light (I am really fair but can use both) and 23 which is light/medium. I like the Missha with filler but I have a few pores showing. Many women here rave about Missha.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the rec, Kat!