Respected Contributor

Shea Moisture BOGO FREE this week at WalGreens

All Shea Moisture products are BOGO free at WalGreens this week.  I recently picked up their Super Fruit bath wash/bubble bath and shampoo.  It has a wonderful, lingering fragrance that isn't fruity in the least but super relaxing.  I'm going to get some more Baby Eczema bar soap with frankincense and Myrrh since that is another wonderful relaxing soap. I imagine I will buy what all is in stock since that does vary from store to store, but this is a great time to stock up since their bar soap last forever and are super moisturzing.  I'm also going to pick up their shaving product and see how that works.  Most likely, it will be AWESOME like the rest of it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shea Moisture BOGO FREE this week at WalGreens

Oh, I need to mention that just because their hair products are found in the "ethnic" section, that they are just wonderful on non-ethnic hair. I have super fine, super thick hair and use the Super Fruit 10-n-1 and Thickening shampoos. They are wonderful!
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting. I love their soaps.

Trusted Contributor

Their products are wonderful but can sometimes be hard to find in the store.  Like a previous poster stated some are in the ethnic hair section, and some are in the baby section.  Sometimes they will be in a 3rd location.

Respected Contributor

Yes.  That third location may be in the soaps and lotion and another in the shaving items.

They are wonderful and cheap compared to others of the same high quality.

Valued Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:

All Shea Moisture products are BOGO free at WalGreens this week.  I recently picked up their Super Fruit bath wash/bubble bath and shampoo.  It has a wonderful, lingering fragrance that isn't fruity in the least but super relaxing.  I'm going to get some more Baby Eczema bar soap with frankincense and Myrrh since that is another wonderful relaxing soap. I imagine I will buy what all is in stock since that does vary from store to store, but this is a great time to stock up since their bar soap last forever and are super moisturzing.  I'm also going to pick up their shaving product and see how that works.  Most likely, it will be AWESOME like the rest of it.

@Tigriss  Thank you for posting this. I went down last night and was able to pick up a few things. You were right, I did need assistance in finding it on the shelf. What a great value. 

Contributor

Shea Moisture BOGO free Walgreens until 01/23
CURLS BOGO free Target until 01/30 (rolling out the new Blueberry Bliss collection)
This Natural 4BC is QUITE ecstatic!!
Honored Contributor

@Tigriss wrote:
Oh, I need to mention that just because their hair products are found in the "ethnic" section, that they are just wonderful on non-ethnic hair. I have super fine, super thick hair and use the Super Fruit 10-n-1 and Thickening shampoos. They are wonderful!

@Tigriss  Hi.  I have very fine hair and was wondering how hair can be super fine and also super thick at the same time?  Huh?

Also, I love shea products and have never heard of these before because I rarely shop at WGs.  How much shea butter is in these?  Is it the first ingredient listed? If not how far down the list or, if it state, what percentage of the product(s) is shea butter?

Respected Contributor

@Pearley.....Fine refers to the diameter of the individual hairs themselves. Thick refers to how many hairs I have. I have tons of super fine hair, so that makes it thick. You may be confusing thick hair for coarse hair, where the hair itself is large in diameter. Mine is baby fine.

As for how much shea is in each product, go to sheamoisture.com for their complete ingredient lists for each of their many products.
Valued Contributor

Thanks, I ordered online and used my ebates 35.00 allows you to get free shipping and they had over 100 shea moisture products. I was not familar with some of them.