Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - I'm just finding out about your daughter's wedding. It sounds perfect. It also sounds like you're very happy with your new son-in-law!

Congratulations to you, and Best Wishes to your daughter!   Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Congratulations to you and your family!! Such special memories to cherish. So happy everything turned out great.  Your dress sounds beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

Congratulations!  It sounds so pretty. I love that Laura Gellar pink buttercream blush.  It's my absolute holy grail blush.  Wishing your daughter and her husband much happiness.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  it was a delight to read such a heart-warming post on this beautiful Sunday morning. The one line that stuck out for me was "My daughter looked stunning and her face was just so lit up with joy." Something tells me her mother's face was also lit up with joy. 

So happy for you, your DH, your daughter, and her new husband. Btw new SIL hit the jackpot too - having you as his MIL.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: She’s Married!

[ Edited ]

Wonderful! Congrats! @JeanLouiseFinch 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch  I really like the idea of using her wedding silk flowers to make a wreath.  That would really be a meaningful wreath.  Perhaps also an arrangement in the bowl as a centerpiece.

Happy life wished for your daughter and son-in-law.

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds so lovely, @JeanLouiseFinch !! Congratulations!

So happy for you and the lovely couple!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Bless you, @JeanLouiseFinch.  I'm worn out just reading about it!!! LOL!

Congrats to all....especially to you, MIL! May your daughter and son-in-law have a long, happy, and prosperous life together. 

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Congratulations to you and the Bride and Groom! Loved hearing about the special day, sounds like treasured memories were made celebrating their love!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Honored Contributor

it is a special day