Honored Contributor

I have half heartedly been looking for a single navy e/s in a gold compact.  I think it was MAC but not sure.  Looks like this but this is CP and no longer made (darn).  Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to turn my bathroom upside down if that's what it took to find that shadow.  I didn't find it.  Talking to mom today and she says "oh you gave me that a year ago.  I didn't care for it because it was sparkly so I threw it away" Smiley Surprised  She did what???  I don't think I gave it to her, I just let her see if she liked it because she was looking for a navy shadow.  I'll live.  I found two palettes with a shimmery navy.  My bathroom looks like it threw up.  But it's a good thing.  I'm that far along in re-arranging everything once DH gets my cart put together.  Quickly weeded out 4 palettes for mom...Viseart Minxette Etendu, PF Rose` All Play, CP Lust for Dusk and CP It's a Mood.  Might declutter more but those are the only ones she would get any use out of.

Colourpop Luckfully

ColourPop Luckfully Super Shock Shadow Review & Swatches

Honored Contributor

I would love that as a liner. Navy liners are my favorite.

Honored Contributor

SO very sorry.  Google.  Poshmark may have it, or ebay.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I have half heartedly been looking for a single navy e/s in a gold compact.  I think it was MAC but not sure.  Looks like this but this is CP and no longer made (darn).  Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to turn my bathroom upside down if that's what it took to find that shadow.  I didn't find it.  Talking to mom today and she says "oh you gave me that a year ago.  I didn't care for it because it was sparkly so I threw it away" Smiley Surprised  She did what???  I don't think I gave it to her, I just let her see if she liked it because she was looking for a navy shadow.  I'll live.  I found two palettes with a shimmery navy.  My bathroom looks like it threw up.  But it's a good thing.  I'm that far along in re-arranging everything once DH gets my cart put together.  Quickly weeded out 4 palettes for mom...Viseart Minxette Etendu, PF Rose` All Play, CP Lust for Dusk and CP It's a Mood.  Might declutter more but those are the only ones she would get any use out of.

Colourpop Luckfully

Recollections may vary.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Mine too.  Navy and brown.

Honored Contributor

I looked on ebay.  I never think of Poshmark.  I'm not even positive it was a MAC single.  I know I posted it here.  I may see if I can find it using the search option (not a very good one tho).

Honored Contributor

I found it and it took all of 2 minutes Smiley Happy  Used the image search under my profile name.  And it wasn't MAC, it was Bobbie Brown.  I bought it on Amazon.  I'll have to look at what I have and reassess if I want to repurchase.  I can't believe she threw it away Smiley Surprised

And the Colourpop option (if they still made it)

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like there was a miscommunication. Your mother thought you gave her the e/s, but you don't remember details. Things happen.Woman Happy

Anyway, the blue would make a good eye liner for those who use liners. Maybe even better than used as an e/s. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   I use Laura Mercier's iconic gel liner in black and/or navy...comes in a tiny compact and completely waterproof. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@SilleeMee   I use Laura Mercier's iconic gel liner in black and/or navy...comes in a tiny compact and completely waterproof. 

Thanks @Shanus . I'd rather not have waterproof.