New Contributor

I am dying to know what kind of tanner and/or beauty treatments (makeup, etc.) Shawn Killinger uses to make her beautiful legs GLOW with color!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE find out for us!!!!  Thank you!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Shawnie Sue's Gorgeous Legs

Omg you got to be kidding

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

She "claims" to use Westmore Beauty's Coverage Perfector, I heard her say that during the presentation of it (as she does with all that she presents - no harm, no fowl). 

But I will add, I myself use this product and it is exceptional.  It is and does all that it says. 

Respected Contributor

She uses whatever product she's pitching.

Honored Contributor

@KittyKate wrote:

I am dying to know what kind of tanner and/or beauty treatments (makeup, etc.) Shawn Killinger uses to make her beautiful legs GLOW with color!!!!!!!!!!!  PLEASE find out for us!!!!  Thank you!

@KittyKate  I’d guess her legs are due to exercise, heredity and self tanner....whichever one she’s presenting. Lol

Esteemed Contributor

Dangerous question I know - but do you like hearing the "Shawnie" part?   I change channel when that gets going.  (IM)

Honored Contributor

I think she has mentioned the two or three brands she uses.  I didn't pay attention as I don't use self-tanners.  Also, I think she has mentioned she doesn't exercise.  ( I may be wrong.)

Respected Contributor

I think every product on the Q is her favorite .

Honored Contributor

I think Shawn has great legs too, but those shinny brown/orange legs the other night didn't do it for me.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Shawn is gorgeous and not just her legs.