Trusted Contributor
Why are people obsessed with where Shawn is? I would say that's between her and her employer. She has a situation in her life and it's no one's business.
Respected Contributor

@DTRJPR wrote:

Just wondering the same thing? I notice all the other host are doing there part even during this PANDEMIC...Wondered why she is not present at all...Not being mean just curious????

D.T.R.ICE

Washington,DC

Wow, unbelievable. No, you are being mean.

Respected Contributor

Just saw a post on Facebook today from Shawn that said her father passed in the beginning of May (forgot the exact date). 

plrase keep her in your prayers.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

Just saw a post on Facebook today from Shawn that said her father passed in the beginning of May (forgot the exact date). 

plrase keep her in your prayers.

I think it said May 2nd.

Honored Contributor

I didn't know her father passed.  Prayers to Shawn and family.

Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry Shawn.  Your facebook post was so touching.  Hope you find peace in the coming weeks.  Sending many prayers your way.

Regular Contributor

Her father died from pancreatic cancer May 2. She will return to QVC June 1.  Per her statement on FB.

Regular Contributor
May God give you strength
Occasional Visitor

I believe that I read her father passed away.  So sad...IF...it's true.  

Honored Contributor

I am so sorry for the loss of Shawn's father, sending my condolences to her and her family. What a beautiful and loving tribute Shawn wrote on her Facebook page, she loved her father very much. She was lucky she got to spend his last days with him in her home, not in a hospital, and was with him when he drew his last breath.