Trusted Contributor

I've noticed these past few weeks Shawn has been seen in her home instead of the studio. Does anyone know what happened to her? Just curious- Magpie TIA

Trusted Contributor

I think because of the Virus scare a lot of the host have chosen to work from home. 

Honored Contributor

Shawn has elderly parents and she is skyeping her shows

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Also Shawns father is very ill with cancer and I think he is staying in her home now. 

Trusted Contributor

ok thanks

Contributor

Just wondering the same thing? I notice all the other host are doing there part even during this PANDEMIC...Wondered why she is not present at all...Not being mean just curious????

D.T.R.ICE

Washington,DC

Respected Contributor
Although this is not making any excuses for her, because I do think she should be participating more, Her father (who has Pancreatic Cancer) is staying at her home now. I’m assuming she has worked out some type of deal w/ Q.
Valued Contributor
I'm very sorry for the situation with her father. I do wonder what happened to her skyping into some shows. To be perfectly honest i dont miss her and I would be ok if she didnt come back. Shes changed a lot since her PM Style days and not for the better. I know she has a lot of...avid fans that will be happy to see her return. Will be a channel changer for me and that's ok.
Trusted Contributor

@KKlim Depending she might be using FMLA.

Occasional Visitor

I hope you know how rude and inconsiderate you appear..smh