Highlighted
Valued Contributor

I love Shawn and I think she's a pretty woman but if she has any true friends on the Q, they need to tell her her self tanner is turning her orange. It's awful. 

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

I love Shawn and I think she's a pretty woman but if she has any true friends on the Q, they need to tell her her self tanner is turning her orange. It's awful. 

You can be her true friend and tell her on FB what you think.

Honored Contributor

She obviously had tanner failure.  I imagine she's well aware if the situation but can't only wait for it to wear off.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

I turned to it and I guess I do not understand the close ups that Q does.  Their cameras seem to be at a much closer angle than other channels.  Very odd

Honored Contributor

the "orange" fake tan doesn't bother me as much as those crazy glasses she wears..I find myself focused on those oversized glasses more than anything she's selling.

She is such a pretty woman don't know why she overpowers it with crazy hairstyles...and more🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

I'm trying to figure out why Vanessa is there in the background applying products.  I don't get the necessity of her presence.  

Valued Contributor

If she has any true friends, tell her to dress and do her haiir age appropriate.  She could be an attractive lady is she stop doing her hair like a teenager and dressed like a lady and get some nice glasses

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

I'm trying to figure out why Vanessa is there in the background applying products.  I don't get the necessity of her presence.  

I'll bet Vanessa wonders who she ticked off to put her with Shawn. I guess someone has to be a professional. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

They did go to Vanessa and the Asian model during the Lawless Lip Plumper presentation to show them applying it. Sorry I don't know any of the models names.  Problem was the lighting in the studio seemed to be turned down.  The only good lighting seemed to be the one with the camera where Shawn sits in front of the lighted mirror.  Even the Zoom lighting was better which is odd.  But then she would have to turn away from that lighting to the bad lighting for camera closeups of the lip colors on her hand.  

Honored Contributor

I would think a true friend would just accept her as she is and let her be herself!!  I would never critique any friend or anyone for that matter - that is just rude to expect anyone to be, act and look the way I think!!