Honored Contributor

@Perkup,  Sorry that  happened to you.  Just give them a rest and oil them (cuticle and nail).  Olive oil will do if you have at home or Argan.  You can tell when someone is using gel on their nails.  I hate when some of the hosts have that grown out look on their nails and are showing them to the world.  yuk!  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I've tried Oxygen when they were offering a duo. Absolutely did nothing for my nails and I threw one bottle away.

Respected Contributor

SO MUCH UGLINESS IN THIS BEAUTY FORUM! Instead of bashing the Host, why not just change the channel and make "your" viewing more enjoyable! 

Esteemed Contributor

Just like she used and loved WEN,  the calista lady is her hairdresser and she

loves Nick Chavez products.  That  being said I don't think I need to say anything more as there is nothing good to say.  All I know is my beauty purchases have decreased dramatically over the past few years and that's a good thing.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy10357 wrote:

Just heard Shawn say the Julep Oxygen nail product got her out of fake nails.  I'm pretty sure it was the Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat that she used to transition to her natural nails.

Maybe she uses both. 

Honored Contributor

I dont feel most of us here are bashing Shawn, just reviewing her show from last night, and telling the truth about what she had to say about the items in her show.

Trusted Contributor

I have said it before - Shawn needs to utilize the stylist they have there.  In fact they should make it mandatory that someone help her with her cloths choices.

Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The nails do not look natural and she is probably using gel which is just as bad for nails.  Cat Very Happy

She definetly had on gels last night.  I could tell when she was showing the nail color

in the Shawns sample box.

Respected Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

last night she was selling her favorite LG bronzer, 2 brown streaks on her cheeks. Not a good look. How do you spell BS?

LOL, better than the white streaks down her nose and cheeks with the highlighter.Woman HappyHeart

Don't worry, be Happy!
Esteemed Contributor

Ugliness is when you shout at people and write a post like yours, @Naturesbeauty.