Respected Contributor
@Shelbelle.. I didn't catch that . I'm not surprised. She really says dumb contradicting things about QVC and their mdse. If I ever said dumb things I'm my job, I would be fired. It's amazes me...
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because inappropriate

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe Q should start selling bobbi pins, barretts, headbands, sweatbands.

Anything to hold back hair from incessently falling in the face only to be pushed back.

PleaseCat LOL

Honored Contributor

The nails do not look natural and she is probably using gel which is just as bad for nails.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@dex wrote:

I heard her say that she doesn't buy shoes from the Q but  she was buying the ones being presented because they were that great.....so none of the others were?

LOL, reminds me of a time she was on with IM.  They were presenting a pair of his shoes.  She was oohing and ahhing about them and said she was buying a pair.  A couple of weeks later he asked her about the shoes she was supposed to have ordered.  It was obvious she didn't buy them and he called her out on it!

Respected Contributor

Meow...what a day be without the daily Shawn bash? Ya'll must have such full and interesting lives.

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

The nails do not look natural and she is probably using gel which is just as bad for nails.  Cat Very Happy

Glad you said that. I have nails that peel and break.  I tried the pink gel coat and it only made my nails worse. Never again!!

Honored Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@Shelbelle.. I didn't catch that . I'm not surprised. She really says dumb contradicting things about QVC and their mdse. If I ever said dumb things I'm my job, I would be fired. It's amazes me...

She actually mentioned the brands cant remember the one, but the other was by Tom Ford, something like Black Orchid.

Esteemed Contributor

@dex wrote:

I heard her say that she doesn't buy shoes from the Q but  she was buying the ones being presented because they were that great.....so none of the others were?

Shawn told us, @dex, that Isaac's moccasins "cured" her lifetime foot problems, which took a chunk out of her salary seeing her Podiatrist weekly.

Esteemed Contributor

@KKlim wrote:
@dex .. I heard that shoe comment the other nite also.lol. I said to myself what a dumb thing to say.🤔 I took it to say that none of the QVC shoes were good enough for her. I'm surprised the bosses don't holler at her. She says a few dumb things I've noticed when referring to merchandise.

Shawn has many of Marc Fisher's and Vionic shoes. You must be mistaken. Smiley Happy