Occasional Contributor

Just heard Shawn say the Julep Oxygen nail product got her out of fake nails.  I'm pretty sure it was the Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat that she used to transition to her natural nails.

Honored Contributor

@Cindy10357 wrote:

Just heard Shawn say the Julep Oxygen nail product got her out of fake nails.  I'm pretty sure it was the Perfect Formula Pink Gel Coat that she used to transition to her natural nails.

Lol yep that is what she said awhile back when presenting perfect formula. Sorry but I've seen her do that too many times and therefore don't believe a word she says.

Trusted Contributor

She's a sales person, nothing more.  Just like any sales person, they say whatever it takes to make the sale.  Why would you expect more from any QVC host?  All of them do the same thing.

Respected Contributor

Salespeople use whatever sells.  I heard no heels, no uncomfortable shoes then heels were great etc. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.

Honored Contributor

I heard her say that she doesn't buy shoes from the Q but  she was buying the ones being presented because they were that great.....so none of the others were?

Respected Contributor
@dex .. I heard that shoe comment the other nite also.lol. I said to myself what a dumb thing to say.🤔 I took it to say that none of the QVC shoes were good enough for her. I'm surprised the bosses don't holler at her. She says a few dumb things I've noticed when referring to merchandise.
Trusted Contributor

last night she was selling her favorite LG bronzer, 2 brown streaks on her cheeks. Not a good look. How do you spell BS?

Honored Contributor

She also said last nite, she usually buys fragrances not sold on the Q, mentioned 2 brands she likes not on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

How about brown obi with chiffon dress, it was right under her bust line.?