Regular Contributor

Shawn's T3 closeout

[ Edited ]

She showed it with the diffuser, so of course I figured it was included. WRONG.......feel like I was taken by a used car saleman....

Esteemed Contributor

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

She showed it with the diffuser, so of course I figured it was included. WRONG.......feel like I was taken by a used car saleman....

Don't know if you have a computer or not; however, I always check an item out online and read any reviews if there are any, prior to  ordering based on the TV presentation.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Super Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Don't know if you have a computer or not; however, I always check an item out online and read any reviews if there are any, prior to  ordering based on the TV presentation.

lol.....sorry....but given that sassyblue's posting here I'd wager she probably has a computer.............Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@emma bunting wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

lol.....sorry....but given that sassyblue's posting here I'd wager she probably has a computer.............Woman LOL

Duh....of course. A blonde moment and I'm a redhead. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

Given how uncommon it is for any dryer to come with a diffuser, I'd have checked. Unless she specifically said it was a part of the package, the assumption is on you. Sorry, that sucks. 

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@emma bunting wrote:

@pattypeep wrote:

@Sassyboo3 wrote:

Duh....of course. A blonde moment and I'm a redhead. LOL

Hahahaha.  I cannot stop laughing about this exchange.  I'm sorry but I am a blonde and I have A LOT of blonde moments so I'm laughing with you, not at you.