Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@beauty0125 and @SeaMaiden - this thread is about Shawn's hair.  Do not make this thread about YOUR opinion of her. 

ANYONE and EVERYONE can post his/her OPINION here.

@layla2450 - I agree - stating one's opinion is one thing, host bashing another.  I'm not going to continue this conversation as I don't want this thread to get poofed.  Have a good day.

Super Contributor

Shawn always looks great! 

..........CUE the mean old bag bag club to chime in 

Respected Contributor

Simply put, Shawn is blessed with beautiful hair.  So is Mary and Pat James D.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked her hair a lot last night! The hot rollers made it look more coiffed and soft. She's lucky that hot rollers work on her hair. For me, it tends to curl for an hour....then flop. She looked very nice last night. 

Honored Contributor

@KittySoftPaws wrote:

Not sure what new hair tool Shawn is using, but her hair looks adorable and makes her look so much better that the straight, in your eyes all the time look she was sporting before. It looks great!

I saw her last night. She had the "Grace Kelly " look going on. Very pretty style...🥰

Honored Contributor

At least she's honest.  I barely watch and I've seen the presentations for both the Calista hot barrel tool and the hot rollers.  I bought the Calista, but frankly I wish I had bought the rollers instead.  

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@beauty0125 and @SeaMaiden - this thread is about Shawn's hair.  Do not make this thread about YOUR opinion of her. 

@JudyL 

Are you seriously trying to police the boards? 

Honored Contributor

Mary D. has beautiful hair, but most of all, it always appears neat and clean.  Her hair never looks disheveled or dirty - ever.

Respected Contributor

It's wonderful what shampoo can do.

Contributor

The line was crossed when she said to get rid of her.......that's NOT an opinion!!