Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Gigantic Earrings?

I have always liked huge earrings and can't wait to see what she has.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

There's been talk on this forum about Shawn bringing a collection of her earrings to the Q.  They do seem ott!Woman Very Happy

@SilleeMee  There was a thread the other day that Amy’s bringing a line of jewelry (pic looked like large earrings), as well. Competition? We’ll just have to see if either sells well.

Respected Contributor

I do not watch Shawn-EVER, but I see them here. That would be a big NO for me. They look like something jr. high girls would wear. 

Once, for a "girls day" with the cousins, my cousin said wearing large earrings make you look smaller. Lol, she brought us all some VERY large earrings to wear, for fun. These would have been those earrings,lol. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm not sure what QVC is doing. Amy also posted a photo on social media of earrings and said she designed them all.  They all look pretty cheap IMO.

I think some of them are cute but you can buy these earrings out and about everywhere, many places a lot cheaper I'm sure than QVC will offer them for.  They are so trendy, these are something I'd buy at a Claire's boutique, Forever 21, Sally's Beauty, etc.    

Contributor

I agree.  Personally she isn't my favorite host but I do watch her.  The earrings take away from her face & outfit because when I see her ALL I see are earrings ...

Trusted Contributor

I think I read somewhere that she is collaborating with a designer who sells jewelry on Etsy. 

Trusted Contributor
Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just find her fashion sense just OFF>  She is not a teenager yet dresses like one. Time to grow up  and dress like a grown woman. 

I do agree she has a more ecclectic fashion sense, BUT what does a grown up woman dress like????  Is it frumpy???  What!!!

Frequent Contributor

I have been waiting to see Shawns' and Amys' earrings.  It seem several months ago it was mentioned.

Super Contributor

i have always liked large earrings,but mostly wore them for going out in the evening. Mine always flowed with my outfit. IMO, Shawns look like curtain tassles and when I look at her that is ALL you can see!!!!!  Very, very tacky!!!!