Honored Contributor

Shawn's Beauty Favorites Auto-Delivery Anyone?

I bought Shawn's beauty favorites and went on a/d for it.  I just received an e-mail yesterday that the next installment will ship out June 21.  It did not say what is in the kit nor can I find that information on-line.

I did contact CS to find out because I'm not crazy about paying for a kit without knowing the contents.  It was never my understanding that it was going to be a surprise kit.  I thought we would know what this would contain.  CS said they couldn't find that info.

Is anyone else on a/d for this kit and know what the contents are?  I think if I can't find out I'm just going to cancel.  Really wasn't all that crazy about the last kit but wasn't going to send it back because it wasn't worth it.   

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn's Beauty Favorites Auto-Delivery Anyone?

No.  I don't buy grab bags at all.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva,   Looks like you will need to cancel.  What good is CS because half the time they do not have an answer for you.  It's funny but I have never had an A/D from the Q.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I just canceled it.  I'm sure it will probably be presented and if I like it I can buy it.  If not, oh well.  It's not like I need more products.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I love these discovery kits, especially when they reduce them to clearance.  The best has been the Celebration kit at Christmas for 59.99.  Now I have signed up for the TILI auto delivery program, loved the first kit and like the surprises.  Since I use mainly QVC products anyway, most get used.  I have cancelled Birchbox and will probably cancel Allure.  QVC's are better.  Oh, I did keep Walmart's at 5.00 a pop.  One downside for QVC, I no longer seem to have the need to order the TSV's from the various cosmetic and skincare lines.  I stick with my staples like Miracle Worker and Dr. Denese peptide gel, the rest I can satisfy my experimentation urge with these discovery kits. 

New Contributor

i was very dissapointed with this purchase.  sizes were sooo small.  it would have been nice if there were instructions for the products as well.  will NEVER purchase again