Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn looks darn good with her hair longer.

Personally, I liked her hair when she 1st came to QVC. I thought it was a great short style that looked good on her until she started growing it out and it kept falling in her face.  If you go to the host photos that's the picture I"m talking about.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I should have known not to post a positive comment about any host , i won't make that mistake again on this forum.

No post from any person is guaranteed to elicit only positive responses.  This goes for all types of social media and chat rooms, etc.

That's part of the deal when you post.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I should have known not to post a positive comment about any host , i won't make that mistake again on this forum.

No post from any person is guaranteed to illicit only positive responses.  This goes for all types of social media and chat rooms, etc.

@alarmclock, you're going for "elicit" here. The similar-sounding words often cause confusion. Hope you don't mind my helping out.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzyQ3 wrote:

@alarmclock wrote:

@MW in Iowa wrote:

No post from any person is guaranteed to illicit only positive responses.  This goes for all types of social media and chat rooms, etc.

@alarmclock, you're going for "elicit" here. The similar-sounding words often cause confusion. Hope you don't mind my helping out.

Thank you.  Blame the "intuitive" spell checker!

And no, I do not mind being corrected by a real human!!!!

I welcome it!