Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn looks darn good with her hair longer.

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I should have known not to post a positive comment about any host , i won't make that mistake again on this forum.

@MW in Iowa  I agree.   That’s why I don’t post that much anymore.  I just don’t find the forums that much fun like it used to be.  

Trusted Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Shawn seems unsure of who she is ....

Her hair color changes from one color to another....her hair style short or not... but always in her face....white lip color one day,  next day bright red....with goofy glasses....without.....

What  is her style?  I  call it confusing.

—.   —-  

Maybe like millions of women, she loves playing with fashion and hair, make up, etc. 

Shes a very attractive lady, who, because of her career, I assume, has more access to styles and products, than many of us, and apparently has fun with it! 

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never seen Shawn in a hairstyle I  considered flattering.

—-     

I’ve always thought it looked like Shawn has thick, beautiful hair, expertly cut. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love Shawn’s hair longer.  I also like her better with less makeup.  When she washed her face on camera she really does have beautiful skin.  It’s the same posters that disses everytime something positive is posted.

New Contributor

Respected Contributor

I agree. I like her hair, looks good.

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

When I saw her today, I thought it was starting to get too long.  I like it just below the ears when she was styling it in different styles.  Shawn is lucky to have thick hair.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

Shawn seems unsure of who she is ....

Her hair color changes from one color to another....her hair style short or not... but always in her face....white lip color one day,  next day bright red....with goofy glasses....without.....

What  is her style?  I  call it confusing.

You are so right.  There is not another host on any channel, that I have seen anyway that is so confused about how they want to look.  With Shawn its everything, shoes, hair, glasses, makeup nothing is ever the same.  And who knows what goes on with those glasses.  What is her style is a good question.

Frequent Contributor

I like her new hair style, I can see her beautiful face!

Frequent Contributor

There’s never going to be an agreement on what looks best long hair short hair. Women that have short hair thinks short hair looks the best and women with long hair like that look. What I don’t get is why some think after a certain age women should have short hair. The older women I know that have short hair look older than they are. I have seen husband and wife together and they have the same haircut I do not want hair like my husband. Just my opinion 

I would not like to have my husband's receding hairline and grey hair...LOL.