Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn looks darn good with her hair longer.

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I should have known not to post a positive comment about any host , i won't make that mistake again on this forum.

@MW in Iowa   I was thinking recently how great Shawn's hair was looking a bit longer.  I agree with you!

Since I don't watch the Q all the time I missed the wig show.

Honored Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I should have known not to post a positive comment about any host , i won't make that mistake again on this forum.

@MW in Iowa  - I'm reading several positive responses on this thread.  Just because 100% of the posters are not agreeing with you, I don't think you should stop posting your opinion about a host.   

Respected Contributor

I think the moment i started typing the post, i thought i know where this will end up going. So i will try to keep it to  products. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree...I love Shawn's hair; both the color and length.  Very flattering and youthful on her! r

Respected Contributor

I think she looks really good with longer hair. In fact I didn't even recognize her. Her makeup looked good also.

Super Contributor

@MW in Iowa

Boo Hoo!  Wah wah!! Everybody doesn't agree with meeeeee!

Big deal.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Leggett28 wrote:

The short wig Jennifer Coffey had on today made he look a lot older. 

Agreed. Those wigs are ridiculous looking. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't watch Shawn.  Between the crazy hair (she did have one hairstyle which I considered very flattering), crazy white lips and crazy glasses   -   just NO.

I feel like the presentations are overshadowed by her antics and attire.  

Contributor

I think Shawn looked younger with a shorter hair cut. When I saw her last night I thought she looked much older with longer hair.  It is her hair and she, of course, should wear it any way she wants to. I do wish she would either get some glasses that she did not have to take off, put on, take off, put on, take off, and put on over and over. The longer hair and the big glasses make her look a lot older.

Honored Contributor

@sktchy wrote:

I can't watch Shawn.  Between the crazy hair (she did have one hairstyle which I considered very flattering), crazy white lips and crazy glasses   -   just NO.

I feel like the presentations are overshadowed by her antics and attire.  

@sktchy   Shawn seems to need to be the center of attention.

For a host  it is a very negative thing as the PRODUCT being sold should be the focus, not the host ar the vendor.  

She is loud, sometimes over the top...and her costume, hair and glasses  changes are I think somewhat  humorous....but also distracting and tiresome.   What is the purpose other than to get ATTENTION.