Honored Contributor

Shawn just presented these false lashes....A548330

[ Edited ]

I just ordered them.   They looked very easy to apply and she said they can be worn up to 20 times.   The lash glue is the eyeliner that it comes with.

@monicakm  - are you going to try them?  

Velour Beauty Secret Weapon False Lash Set with Adhesive Eyeliner - A548330

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn just presented these false lashes....A548330

I think it would be fun to try false lashes and have considered the ones with the magnetic eyeliner but the only time I ever wear makeup these days I'm on a very tight schedule.  Plus, I have rather small eyes, so would probably have to cut them some.  I wouldn't want the really crazy long ones, just a little extra oomph.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out these lashes on Amazon.  They are much cheaper and free shipping!

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I just ordered them.  This must be the first time the Q has sold lashes?  They looked very easy to apply and she said they can be worn up to 20 times.   The lash glue is the eyeliner that it comes with.

@monicakm  - are you going to try them?  

Velour Beauty Secret Weapon False Lash Set with Adhesive Eyeliner - A548330

@San Antonio Gal 

I hope you like them.  If I needed them, I would order but I have long, double-thickness eyelashes, much thicker and longer than most ladies in my age group, but if I didn't, I would get them.  Let us know how they work out.

Super Contributor

@San Antonio Gal   Hi, I watched the presentation and after Shawn said the lashes were mink, I changed the channel.  I know of many brands of false lashes that state they are "faux mink", but never saw any touted as the real deal.  I hope she was in error.  I'll see what PETA has to say.

Honored Contributor

@pdxlalesley wrote:

@San Antonio Gal   Hi, I watched the presentation and after Shawn said the lashes were mink, I changed the channel.  I know of many brands of false lashes that state they are "faux mink", but never saw any touted as the real deal.  I hope she was in error.  I'll see what PETA has to say.

If you watch the video, you'll see/hear that Shawn said "mink like" as an adjective, not stating what they are made from. 

Honored Contributor

I swore off of false lashes since I'm such a klutz at application and the lashes ended up hitting my eyeglass lenses, but now I'm tempted for one more try.  Still thinking. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch   Thanks for your suggestion, my animal-loving mind (ears)did not hear her say "-like" when I watched her live.

Trusted Contributor

Be sure to post a review!!  

Respected Contributor

I'm very lucky to say that I really don't "need" to wear false eyelashes - two coats of Lancome Monsieur Big do it for me - but I've always wanted to try false ones.  I'm not good at all with a liquid liner and wonder if removing the lashes takes out any real lashes.  What's everyone's experiences?