Trusted Contributor

@luvnlife wrote:

Shawn's blush/ bronzer is not good. I think she is using different cosmetics and it is not agreeing with HD.

Like quick witted Shawn very much! BUT her overly made up makeup last night was not quite right at all for national TV...agree with the bronzer/and the sheen! wow ...wonder who did this to her? I like it when she wears less...it's not common but that is her! however she looks so good with less heavy makeup. Bronzer and eyemakeup overkill...a distraction. I hope she knows and sees this as it may help her change as HD TV does show so much. BTW: I think she said she has a m/u artist? well hope he or she sees they didnt do right by her last night...perhaps she thinks it may show up better on TV but it does not. Still this is not a cut! I like her shows a lot..she makes me laugh many a night.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Honored Contributor

I thought she was rockin' the big old smokey eye/rock chick look. Considering her outfit (which I LOVED), the eyes worked.

Honored Contributor

Oh gosh........there are thousands of allergies (and other reasons) why people have dark circles.    Mine are hereditary.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I thought it looked like her eye makeup smudged.

Contributor

She does the black under her eyes on purpose.  This is not the first time I have noticed it.  The same with the streak of too dark blush.  She likes the way it looks.

Honored Contributor

too me it looked like a black eye and  not from make up. maybe she ran into something.

Valued Contributor
I noticed something looked off too during the IT segment. I'm guessing it was just a makeup problem that didn't translate well to camera. Looked like a bronzer issue.
Honored Contributor

Channeling Svengoolie?Woman Tongue

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

I thought the whole look was not good.  Both the outfit and makeup.  The blush looked like orange/brown streaks across her cheeks.  I saw the pic onher facebook page with the makeup.  What a difference.  The lip color looked lovely.

Frequent Contributor

Mine too are hereditary. What do you use to cover them up? I've never had any success w/anything. If anything, I think I look worse than when I started!!! LOL!!