Valued Contributor

I never noticed this before.

Has anyone noticed the black under her eyes? Did she have an accident or an illness?

Her eyes don't look swollen, but the darkness under both eyes is so noticible. Doesn't look like dark circles, looks like bruising to me.

QVC Customer Care

This thread has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

Esteemed Contributor

I did notice it tonight,  never did notice it before though.

Honored Contributor

I have always noticed this on her because I have the same problem.I am waiting for her to find a great concealer so that I can cover mine too.

Super Contributor
Her make-up tonite is too dark, especially the blush I think she was trying for high cheek bones, doesn't work with her darker hair.
Valued Contributor

So, its normal for her? Never noticed it before. I think it is too large to be normal dark rings. Its almost to her cheekbones.

Super Contributor

Who ever applied her make up didn't do a very good job.  Perhaps too much faux tan, or just wrong color blush for her.  Very unattractive.  Always too much eye makeup in my opinion.

Honored Contributor

HSN sells 'Boing' think it's spelled. It should come up if you just type that in Boing I think. I love it. conceals real well. I bought in light and medium both.

Valued Contributor

@Ceci wrote:

I never noticed this before.

Has anyone noticed the black under her eyes? Did she have an accident or an illness?

Her eyes don't look swollen, but the darkness under both eyes is so noticible. Doesn't look like dark circles, looks like bruising to me.

I noticed it too. I thought the live feed from my ipad was glitchy. Maybe its eyeshadow fall out. Or she rubbed her eyes or something.

Contributor

Smiley Sad  I think it would be a good idea to have host's makeup checked right before they go on air just to make sure everything looks okay.  The lighting in the makeup area could be a little different from the lighting on live TV.  High definition seems to accentuate any flaws.  Just a thought.

Hebrews 12:2