Valued Contributor

First question has anyone tried this product. It's Korean and made from mushrooms. It looks creepy.

Second question in that demo how do you think Shawn keeps that dress up. I would be terrified it would drop.

Honored Contributor

Double sided fashion tape works wonders for strapless dresses and tops I use it all the time

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

Thanks I forgot about using tape. My DIL would do that.

Valued Contributor

I just instantly turn the chanel if she's on, but I was looking at an item online and bcz the video popped up instantly, I was forced to watch a few seconds before clicking it off.

Oy vey..is all I'm going to say.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn and A289733

[ Edited ]

There seems to be more products with mushroom extract in them...at least that's what I'm seeing anyway. For many of them you would never know if it had mushroom in them if you didn't read the ingredients. I started noticing them more when Aveeno came out with their Positively Ageless line with sheetake (mushroom) complex.

Trusted Contributor

SK = attention seeking.

Trusted Contributor

I bought the Blithe Tundra Changa Mushroom pressed serum and I didn't care for it. It has some fairly good reviews but it didn't work for me. I have dry skin and I thought it would sink right in but it didn't  and it stayed tacky. Maybe my skin is more mature and it would be great for someone younger. And to be honest I didn't use it that long but it just want for me. 

Honored Contributor

I watched a minute of it.  The product looks so disgusting, LOL.  I'd not use it.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I don't wear any top or dress like that.  I hate fussing with that type of thing.

"powered by mushrooms..."???? WTH lol

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"