Super Contributor

I find that through the years Shawn has become a nuisance.

I can barely watch Monday night fashion. She’s distracting.  If I hear one more time “what size and I in xxs or xs, order one for mw in the xs”.  It all becomes about shopping for Shawn not about the item.

I use to love watching her and Isaac, but I'm done. I’ve stopped watching Monday night fashion and buy online!

Honored Contributor

Shawn did share that she and Joe are going on a vacation for a few days.  I hope this board isn't flooded with topics on "where is Shawn?".   

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

I can barely watch Monday night fashion. She’s distracting.  If I hear one more time “what size and I in xxs or xs, order one for mw in the xs”.  It all becomes about shopping for Shawn not about the item.

I use to love watching her and Isaac, but I'm done. I’ve stopped watching Monday night fashion and buy online!

@Suxela  I’m about Amy Stran’s size who says she’s an XXS. Shawn is not the same size as Amy...more hippy/hourglass type. I choose to believe Amy...she’s tiny. If Shawn is XXS, then I’m a toddler 4.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Suxela  I’m about Amy Stran’s size who says she’s an XXS. Shawn is not the same size as Amy...more hippy/hourglass type. I choose to believe Amy...she’s tiny. If Shawn is XXS, then I’m a toddler 4.

@Shanus.There have been a few times where Isaac has said to Shawn, she should size up in a particular top or jacket......She tends to wear her clothing very tight.....She definitely is not an XXS....Maybe a Small, but she does have that hourglass figure....

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Shanus.There have been a few times where Isaac has said to Shawn, she should size up in a particular top or jacket......She tends to wear her clothing very tight.....She definitely is not an XXS....Maybe a Small, but she does have that hourglass figure....

@CANDLEQUEEN  When a host or vendor is obviously saying they’re a size that they can’t possibility be, I order accordingly and doesn’t fit, I refuse to pay for returns. CS has provided a label. I ask them to watch the video of the presentation and most of the time don’t bother, but just issue the label. Q needs to know that this is going on and costing them money. We aren’t purchasing based on false sizing info. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Shanus  Funny!!  Toddler size 4!!!  I'm not bashing Shawn here, but I will say that I'm her height and not as busty and I usually take a Medium in QVC clothes (raaaaarely ever a Small).  How in the world does she take such a small/tight size??  Amy?  Yes.  Shawn?  Umm, I'm not so sure.  Again, I'm not bashing her, just commenting that I recall she was totally a different person when she first started.  She used to say she had bad feet.  Now, all her heels are 4 inches and I don't like the way she sashays around the stage like we all have to look at her.  I much much much prefer a gracious host like Sandra or Jayne or Pat.  I do like Amy, though, for certain shows.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  When a host or vendor is obviously saying they’re a size that they can’t possibility be, I order accordingly and doesn’t fit, I refuse to pay for returns. CS has provided a label. I ask them to watch the video of the presentation and most of the time don’t bother, but just issue the label. Q needs to know that this is going on and costing them money. We aren’t purchasing based on false sizing info. 

@Shanus   I'm fuzzy on what you said about returning an item that doesn't fit based on the presenter's description -- does QVC send you a special label for a FREE return?  That's great if they do.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

Sorry but this seems incredibly nervy to me.  Now we know one of the reasons shipping is so high. Why would you order based on what size a host claims to be wearing?  Maybe a host likes her clothing skin tight or really baggy.

I order my clothing based on the size chart.  If *that* is incorrect, then I can see Q not charging return s/h and refunding original s/h. 

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

@Shanus  I'm fuzzy on what you said about returning an item that doesn't fit based on the presenter's description -- does QVC send you a special label for a FREE return?  That's great if they do.

@BarbiHollywood  No, the label for returns is not included. I do point out to CS that the host was misleading when giving sizing info....”I’m an XS” when can’t be possible. When I explain to CS that I chose my size according to that misinformation, 90% of the time they offer a pre-paid label for returns. They also offer free returns for exchange to another size....Usually the size/color I need is sold out, so ask CS for the free label.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Suxela wrote:

Sorry but this seems incredibly nervy to me.  Now we know one of the reasons shipping is so high. Why would you order based on what size a host claims to be wearing?  Maybe a host likes her clothing skin tight or really baggy.

I order my clothing based on the size chart.  If *that* is incorrect, then I can see Q not charging return s/h and refunding original s/h. 

@Lipstickdiva  The shipping is high to begin with...not because of returns, IMO. When I look at the host and compare to sizing chart...it’s way off. If the chart says an XS is 32-34 bust and SK has said she’s a D on Breezies shows....XS? No way. Different lines not accurate w/ size chart, but at least be truthful what size you’re wearing so I can tell if it runs small or large. That’s when I request pre-paid label.