Trusted Contributor

The color of the dress and lipstick are very pretty on Shawn. 

Do the math.
Honored Contributor

Re: Shawn Tonight

[ Edited ]

Shawn looks great in that dress and with the wavy hair.

BCBGMaxAzria georgette ruffle dress from Lord & Taylor (links are not allowed).  It's called "bright poppy" on the L&T site:

Bcbgmaxazria Georgette Ruffle Dress

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

None of the hosts"please us all" as anyone can tell by reading any post about any of the hosts. Some love them and there are some real haters. Can't expect anything else with all the different people posting here.

Esteemed Contributor

@GingerPeach wrote:

Shawn looks great in that dress and with the wavy hair.

BCBGMaxAzria georgette ruffle dress from Lord & Taylor (links are not allowed).  It's called "bright poppy" on the L&T site:

Bcbgmaxazria Georgette Ruffle Dress

@GingerPeach

I thought that the coral maxi dress looked nice on Shawn and I'm someone who is critical of most of her clothing. Coral is a good color for her and the dress looked pretty!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

sorry but I am not a fan of the dress or the hairstyle. The color of the dress is okay though.

See, this is why she will never be able to please us all so she should always just do what SHE likes.

I HOPE that Shawn never wastes one second of her life thinking about what any of us think!

You don't have to be sorry for your opinion when it's expressed as an opinion, HappyDaze.

Your second statement is absolutely reasonable and absolutely the truth!

Esteemed Contributor

I popped over to the show during a commercial break on another channel I was watching and thought Shawn looked very lovely. Liked her hair and the dress.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Trusted Contributor

I loved Shawn's hair and her makeup. Dress was beautiful.

Honored Contributor

I was thinking that dress she had on would be a great maternity dress for a relative of mine. 

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

sorry but I am not a fan of the dress or the hairstyle. The color of the dress is okay though.

See, this is why she will never be able to please us all so she should always just do what SHE likes.

I HOPE that Shawn never wastes one second of her life thinking about what any of us think!

You don't have to be sorry for your opinion when it's expressed as an opinion, HappyDaze.

Your second statement is absolutely reasonable and absolutely the truth!

@violann I hope not either but with all the constant posts about how awful she is and looks- her hair, her nude lipstick, her dressing, the way she talks, the way she hosts, etc- it seems posters think they know what is best for her and what would make her look better, lol. So my point being, although some may love the look she had the other day, there will be those of us who don't. And other times when people hated how she looked or what she wore, I thought it was just fine. So us posters shouldn't be so bold to think we know what would work best for Shawn and just let Shawn be, well, Shawn and do her own thing, regardless of what we think. Smiley Happy