Trusted Contributor

Re: Sharon Stone.......57 and Amazing!

@italia8140 wrote:

Her body is amazing. That's what diet, exercise, and healthy eating can do.

Exactly!  I think many like to use the excuse that if only they were rich and famous.....but she is obviously dedicated to staying fit and takes great care of herself.  If it were just about money, Oprah would look like this too.

Super Contributor

Her body looks amazing---in person, though, her face looks every bit of 57. And good for her...she still looks great.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jerseygirl1266 wrote:

@italia8140 wrote:

Her body is amazing. That's what diet, exercise, and healthy eating can do.

Exactly!  I think many like to use the excuse that if only they were rich and famous.....but she is obviously dedicated to staying fit and takes great care of herself.  If it were just about money, Oprah would look like this too.

We are all capable of looking good at 57 and beyond but truth is very few really take care of themselves and their bodies through life.  A wise woman told me when I was younger " to take care of myself FIRST, the chores and housework would always be there. " It was advice I lived by for most of my life and so glad I listened.  Many who laughed at me when I was younger wish they listened.  I'm not perfect and I do fall off the exercise /good eating wagon but it's never for an extended time and I climb right back on.  And I believe it's never too late too start.