Honored Contributor

Re: Sharon Osborne rocks new hair color....

@Vivian wrote:

I find it rather ironic that S.O. had extensive plastic surgery within the past year, according to her own reports, to make her look younger. And now her hair is white. It doesn't add up. I would be surprised if she kept this new color.

Oh I think she will...she looks so refreshed and beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I love it, she looks fantastic. The color really suits her.

Respected Contributor

She looks so different in one from the other.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it looks great on her, softer and more beautiful.  

Respected Contributor

I am, in general, not a fan of gray and white hair.  That said, Sharon's makeup in the white haired photo does look better than the other photo. I like the style of the white hair also.

Respected Contributor

The stylist is the only thing Jane Fonda's hair has in common with Osbourne's, BTW. Fonda's color is a much more natural gray, with depth of color, while SO's is a flat white--like Barbara Bush's. Or a Q-Tip. And that photo, curiously, the only one to be found (so far) 🤔, makes her look like a Madame Tussauds figure, while JF does not.

That'd be because that's another thing Jane Fonda has mastered: natural-looking, restrained cosmetic surgery--and, yes, even that complements one's hair.

Sharon Osbourne's metamorphosis--the hair, the lips, the waxy deer-caught-in-headlights stare-- is one big, fat, fail.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cw88 wrote:

@SugarPuff wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority buy I think that color does nothing for her.   It really washes her out. 

I agree, I think she is using her warm makeup still and needs to use cooler colors on her face with the color change.

@cw88   Makeup Lady here. Seems to me in her newer photo, she's wearing neutral toned makeup. Her skin shows some yellow undertones in the red-haired photo, so she'd find it difficult to wear cool colors w/ her white hair. The 1st photo seems to have her in peach-toned blush and lips (warm) & in the 2nd photo instead of pink tones, she's wearing pinkish/apricot colors....definitely neutral. Foundation shades have to stay the same to match the complexion no matter what color your hair is...dyed or naturally grey, white or silver. 

Valued Contributor

so in the 1st picture it looks like her before any facelift, then the 2nd photo is her after surgery and with the white hair. So while she looks good, it;s not a fair comparison. Why didn;t they use a before picture like the day before she colored her hair white?

And also, while I read she is naturally 100% white, this isn't her natural hair either, its dyed platinum white so what is the difference in talking about the effects of dyeing her hair when she's still dyeing it?  If she went natural, then we'd see her own real hair color, which I bet isn't that even and pretty, 

In any case, I think it looks good but my hair would never look that good on its own,lots of gray, shades of white around the face, I WISH it would all be one even color like that!

Respected Contributor

wow. she looks amazing. i can't get over how much better her skin looks with this new color. love it !!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PinkSunset wrote:

so in the 1st picture it looks like her before any facelift, then the 2nd photo is her after surgery and with the white hair. So while she looks good, it;s not a fair comparison. Why didn;t they use a before picture like the day before she colored her hair white?

And also, while I read she is naturally 100% white, this isn't her natural hair either, its dyed platinum white so what is the difference in talking about the effects of dyeing her hair when she's still dyeing it?  If she went natural, then we'd see her own real hair color, which I bet isn't that even and pretty, 

In any case, I think it looks good but my hair would never look that good on its own,lots of gray, shades of white around the face, I WISH it would all be one even color like that!

@PinkSunset   I don't see surgery from pic 1 to pic 2. See nasolabia folds from nose to mouth in both photos? Hair: When I went to my natural color, 40 yrs. of dye had to bleached out and then toned silver/white to match my natural root color. I bet the same had to be done for her hair. As my hair grew, probably the same will be as hers. The roots will be the color of the rest of her hair now. Six to eight months of haircuts & all her hair will not be what had been bleached/toned, but rather her own hair that has grown out. Mine was faster going since wearing a pixie, I cut it every 4-6 wks. to get the bleached hair replaced with my natural hair.