Super Contributor

Re: Sharon Osborne rocks new hair color....

I guess I'm in the minority buy I think that color does nothing for her.   It really washes her out. 

Honored Contributor

I think she looks much better with white hair than she did with that fake looking burgundy hair. 

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I find it rather ironic that S.O. had extensive plastic surgery within the past year, according to her own reports, to make her look younger. And now her hair is white. It doesn't add up. I would be surprised if she kept this new color.

What does her new hair color have to do with plastic surgery?    White hair is now a choice and not just for old people anymore.

Many 90 year olds have no white or gray any more.  I doesn't mean they are not old. IIt just means they have a choice, like everyone else.

Esteemed Contributor

OK folks, a refresher on the basic rules:

All the color until death, anti old lady white and born with awesome DNA to the south.

All white, salt and pepper and just grey to the north.

If you are chemo bald, pick your side.

No one may occupy ANY high ground.

Ready, set.....

Respected Contributor

I read somewhere that she or her stylist said that in order to keep the red color looking right, since she's on TV every day, she had to get her hair or roots colored once a week & it was really harsh & hard on her hair.  Her hair is naturally all white, so she went with the white.

Honored Contributor

Wow.

She's such a pretty lady.

Regular Contributor

@SugarPuff wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority buy I think that color does nothing for her.   It really washes her out. 

I agree, I think she is using her warm makeup still and needs to use cooler colors on her face with the color change.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

I read somewhere that she or her stylist said that in order to keep the red color looking right, since she's on TV every day, she had to get her hair or roots colored once a week & it was really harsh & hard on her hair.  Her hair is naturally all white, so she went with the white.

@aubnwa01   Not a hairdresser, but have 2 cousins, my age, who are white haired like me, but dye their hair red. They said after few shampoos, the color keeps fading and never looks the same...oxidizes, I guess. I had reddish highlights once in my darker hair and the same thing happened.

Honored Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I find it rather ironic that S.O. had extensive plastic surgery within the past year, according to her own reports, to make her look younger. And now her hair is white. It doesn't add up. I would be surprised if she kept this new color.

She said today on The Talk, she is done coloring her hair, but added, she may not be done with plastic surgery. I admire her honesty. 

Respected Contributor

i think that the white looks very attractive on her.  i had started coloring my hair at 14. i was a slave to that bottle till i was about 50. chemo took my hair, and i let it grow in back white. best move i ever made.   i was lucky, to get a nice pure white/silver color. love it.