Trusted Contributor

I always wanted to get a Dyson blow dryer but just could not justify the price.  My hairdresser uses one but my hair is not particularly thick and I figured why should I spend all that money on a dryer I might not really need.  Bed Bath & Beyond had a sale on the Shark Hyper Air Blow Dryer and I used another coupon so I got the Shark dryer for quite a bit less than asking price.  Used it for the first time today.  I think it might take a couple more times for me to get used to all the features and how to use it but my hair did come out looking quite a bit smoother than usual.  

Anybody use this Shark product?  What has your experience been?  The nozzle has a setting for drying and another setting for styling.  Comes with a brush attachment also.

Honored Contributor

Re: Shark Hyper Air Blow Dryer

@naturalfan   My stylist feels it not the dryer itself that makes the real difference.  It's the skill of the user.  I have older thinner hair than I once did,  She convinced me to practice using what I have.  

Sounds to me as if you'll like that Shark just fine the more you use it and develop your own skills.

Trusted Contributor

I can't decide between the Dyson or the Shark. I keep going back and forth. I have watched a million videos on them. Thanks for your comments.

Occasional Contributor

I am on my second Shark hair dryer. The first one died after only a couple of months and I was only using twice a week. They sent me a new one but this is not something I would buy again. Also after a few weeks you can tell its not as powerfull as when it was new.

Super Contributor

Now I finally caved and bought the Dyson and I have to say complete GAME CHANGER!! I have curly, kinky hair I blow out straight. The Dyson gives me such a smooth finish it looks like I flat-ironed when I did not! It is that good! I never got that look with my Super Solano dryer.