Super Contributor

@Shanus Thanks for the BB Smokey Mascara Rec

@Shanus A couple weeks ago during the Bobbi Brown sale, you mentioned the Smokey Mascara as a good mascara to try. I purchased it and am very happy with the reults. It was just what I was looking for. I am finding Lancome Definicils to be lacking something these days even after purchasing for several years. This brings it up a notch, but is in no way over the top for my 55 year old eyes. Thanks again!

Honored Contributor

Re: @Shanus Thanks for the BB Smokey Mascara Rec

@scullychick wrote:

@Shanus A couple weeks ago during the Bobbi Brown sale, you mentioned the Smokey Mascara as a good mascara to try. I purchased it and am very happy with the reults. It was just what I was looking for. I am finding Lancome Definicils to be lacking something these days even after purchasing for several years. This brings it up a notch, but is in no way over the top for my 55 year old eyes. Thanks again!

@scullychick   You're so welcome. It's great when someone gets back to me and lets me know you love a product I recommended. The Smokey Eye mascara is a best seller for Bobbi Brown. I like it because it's a true black when it dries...some dry a dark charcoal. It also does the job in 2 coats, for me, without clumping. So happy you tried and like it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychick   Today only, on the BB site, free full size Smokey Eye Mascara w/ any $65 purchase...if there was anything else Bobbi you've been wanting to try. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@Shanus  ooh ... I will have to think about that one. I just bought my regulars (gel liner, bronzer) during F & F but I can certainly see this mascara becoming a regular too!

You hit the nail on the head when you described how it dries black and not grey and that there is no clumping