Super Contributor

So, I don't use Wen any more because of all the hair loss reports here and while I did not experience baldness, I did experience unusual hair loss in the shower, without combing.
I liked Wen, good results especially on the first day, after that my hair would look greasy near my scalp buy when I touched it it felt dry.

That promped me to look around.

In any case, I found a great shampoo.
I have been using it for a month, I wash my hair about 2 times a week sometimes 3 times.
My hair is a mix of fine and thick strands, shoulder length and long bangs to my cheekbones or tip of nose. I henna about once a month or one and a half months.

My new shampoo is the Amika Obliphica Shampoo.
( Weird name, {#emotions_dlg.huh} don't ask me what that means)

I got the shampoo, the conditioner, the balm, the oil and the leave-in hydration cream.
I decided to try it all while I was at it.

I'll start with the smell, for those familiar with the Bath and Bodyworks coconut lime verbena, to me it smells VERY similar.
It wasn't a scent that I would buy, not crazy about it but don't mind it in a shampoo.

The shampoo, I noticed that my hair was SO clean after use.
The conditioner felt fine as I was using it, it did not have that waxy feel that some conditioners have, it's creamy but not heavy thick, I wasn't sure if it was doing anything.

I towel dried my hair then applied a small amount of the leave in hydrator.
Then I blow dry it on warm, not hot, upside down and whichever way it wants to go, I do not set my hair.

O-M-G!
I have been having good hair days everyday this month! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

My hair came out soft and shiny BUT not heavy or weighted down. Just really healthy looking and perky!
It kept the good look for days.

Once I omitted the hydration cream and used the oil, just a little warmed between my palms, on towel dried hair, before blow drying.

Hair came out very nice, this would be good for people with fly away hair, it did not grease up my hair or weigh it down and felt good.

The balm I used last time, in the shower, I applied some to my hair, especially the ends and then a added a little conditioner and waited 3 minutes and rinsed.
Wonderful!!
I wouldn't do it every time I shampoo but every 5th time maybe, just to keep my hair in top shape.

Of all the products, the oil is the one that I will use the least but I'm glad I have it as it felt good and will use it up.

That's my review!

Oh, yes it's a bit expensive so if you catch it at a good price or on a promotion, go for it, give it a try!