Honored Contributor

Shampoo/Conditioner - Garnier Legendary Olive --- Yeah --- love this stuff!

I just want to give a --- whoop-whoop to this shampoo and conditioner! 

I am one of those ladies who constantly switch shampoo and conditioner and I have a ton of it in my cupboard.  I get bored with them or they don't measure up, and I am off to the next one. I rarely, if ever, use a complete bottle.

And then there was Legandary Olive!!!!  I used a complete bottle of the shampoo and conditioner and was very happy!

I then decided to try another brand --- much more expensive.  It was nice, but I thought it left my hair rather too well conditioned and tamed and my hair was a little bored!  

So, back I went to purchase more of the Garnier!  I just love the light green scent, and it leaves my hair light, soft, bouncy and younger feeling!  Not weighed down --- and does not have a lot of the yucky ingredients that so many products have. 

Just wondered what your habits are concerning shampoo/conditioner??  Do you stick to one kind --- or do you constantly switch??

If you are bored with your current hair products, maybe give these a try!

Thanks for reading!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

Re: Shampoo/Conditioner - Garnier Legendary Olive --- Yeah --- love this stuff!

[ Edited ]

20180108_113410.jpg

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AngelPuppy1

Hi. I'm the same way : ) Keep searching for the HG of shampoo/conditioner too! I've tried so many 'poos/cond's, texturizers, hairsprays, etc, (except your recommendation).  I pass all my 'nopes' to my granddaughter who's ten and has lovely long hair and likes trying my rejects. I always go back to Pantene Volume. It's been the only thing that I have been consistently happy with. I like how how stated 'don't measure up'. Soooo true! Thanks for posting your experience with this brand, I'll be watching for it 😃.

⚓️
Honored Contributor

I have found my HG with WEN and am very happy.

Glad you found yours!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

I stick with one brand of  shamp & cond. Once in a while I will use a clarifying shampoo but not very often. I don't believe my regular shamp & cond leaves any significant build-up and I use only a detangler and heat spray on my hair so I don't need to clarify very often or find the need to switch brands.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:

Highly sensitive and irritating ingredients give me flare. Recently experienced allergies to hair products left scalp extremely itchy and hair dry. Vacation over the holidays we stayed "Marietta Resort" hotel brand "Sonoma Soap Company" First Crush Shampoo and conditioner. Scalp restored and so is my hair! Hotel gave me plenty to bring home. Googled the company plan repurchase. 

@Sweet_Serenity

So sorry it didn't agree with you!  So far, so good with me and I do get issues with many soaps, cleansers, etc. 

Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@AngelPuppy1

Hi. I'm the same way : ) Keep searching for the HG of shampoo/conditioner too! I've tried so many 'poos/cond's, texturizers, hairsprays, etc, (except your recommendation).  I pass all my 'nopes' to my granddaughter who's ten and has lovely long hair and likes trying my rejects. I always go back to Pantene Volume. It's been the only thing that I have been consistently happy with. I like how how stated 'don't measure up'. Soooo true! Thanks for posting your experience with this brand, I'll be watching for it 😃.

@LoveMyBaby

I like that it doesn't have parabens and there is another ingredient that it leaves out, but it's escaped me at the moment.  I like that it conditions but doesn't weigh the hair down.  

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

I have found my HG with WEN and am very happy.

Glad you found yours!

@Drythe

Yes, we certainly have a big variety that we can choose from.  It's good that you are content with WEN!

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I stick with one brand of  shamp & cond. Once in a while I will use a clarifying shampoo but not very often. I don't believe my regular shamp & cond leaves any significant build-up and I use only a detangler and heat spray on my hair so I don't need to clarify very often or find the need to switch brands.

@SilleeMee

Me either.  I don't use anything much else on my hair right now.  I was in a stage where I was applying all kinds of serums, oils, etc. because my hair was just being nasty and rude!  Lately (knock on wood) it's been behaving a bit better.  

Respected Contributor

I am like you OP.....I never like much of anything long enough to finish the botte.  Once a long time ago I bought Avon shampoo and it was like I had a new head of thick bouncy hair.  When it went on sale I bought a bunch.  After that first bottle it never worked well again.  I might try the Garnier Olive.