Super Contributor

When did Q stop offering Mally's Shadow Stick in the shade Taupe? That was a great universal color. {#emotions_dlg.mad}

Honored Contributor

I've been looking for that exact shade ..... was it discontinued ?

Super Contributor

It's not on Q's site anymore

Honored Contributor

It doesn't seem like you can get it anywhere. I wonder why she would discontinue such a popular color? Maybe you can go on her Facebook page and ask about continuing it.

Occasional Contributor
The last two times I've ordered it from Mally's website.
Contributor

So glad to see I'm not alone in my love for this color! This has been the only shadow color I have used for the last three years. It is perfect for my skin coloring and isn't as sparkly as Mally's other shadow sticks. I used to buy it here, then on ebay, then on Mally's site, and last at Ulta. I have been searching for the past two weeks and can't find it anywhere! So frustrating!

Frequent Contributor

Mally apparently filed bankruptcy- so she may not be on the Q anymore. Ulta carries some of her products- you could look there- it is my favorite color also

Esteemed Contributor
On 5/13/2015 mfrctaz said:

Mally apparently filed bankruptcy- so she may not be on the Q anymore. Ulta carries some of her products- you could look there- it is my favorite color also

Yes very sad!

Honored Contributor

A 30 million dollar a year company bites the dust, wow. How sad. Be very careful ordering directly from them, your order may get lost in the shuffle. I remember when Models Prefer went out (YBF on HSN) many had missing orders or incorrect items shipped. You can always dispute with your CC company, but do you really want the hassle?